Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back to the Hammers

Discussion in 'Blazin Trails' started by crwln73, Oct 25, 2004.

1. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Tryin to get a group of fullsizes to run the HAMMERS Dec10-14. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

2. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Tryin to get a group of fullsizes to run the HAMMERS Dec10-14. /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey... were going Nov 5-7 The Big Dawg Safari http://forum.socalbigdawgs.com/viewforum.php?f=11 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif
    Clovis EH? I'm in Hanford... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey... were going Nov 5-7 The Big Dawg Safari http://forum.socalbigdawgs.com/viewforum.php?f=11 /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah I cant make the BDS /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif. My daughter has a softball tournament that weekend. Im going to try a hit the Hammers at least twice this season /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif. i hear the recent storms have added to the trails. Cant wait to get over there and see first hand. Plus I have a score to settle on Backdoor.

4. rcpilot

rcpilot 1/2 ton status

I don't have lockers so I'm sure I am limited to what trails I can run... but I'll try to get some pics for ya... A J**P friend went last weekend and he said the trails changed alot and it took them a few hours longer to complet the major trails /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. crwln73

crwln73 1/2 ton status

Would be cool to have some of the southern cal guys come out and wheel with us central cal crew. I have been to the Hammers just twice. Ive ran;
    Jack = 2
    Sledge = 2
    Claw = 2
    Wrecking Ball = 1
    Attempted = Backdoor ( broke rear leaf spring)

6. zcarczar

zcarczar 1/2 ton status

Should be interesting this coming weekend, I ran claw in my old DD back in May, Ive also run, sun bonnet pass, and after shock in my samurai. Ive been on sledge numerour times, ran outer limits once. Havent been out there since the rain storm though. We are going to try Wrecking ball I geuss, should be interesting with my Samurai on 30's, and no power steering. I dont think my dad's truck will have a problem though. Wonder how many times i'll flop it. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

7. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Ken, I just got back from BDS. Wrecking Ball has changed a ton since you ran it! I got 2/3 down it and blew up. The rain really screwed that trail up... Remember the 4-5 foot waterfall at the end? It's now more like 7 feet...

My truck won't be there in December but you can bet I will be! Just like last time, I'll be walking along and helping you change rear driveshafts /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. hd-10

hd-10 1/2 ton status

how long does it take to get to hammers from central ca?

9. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

It would be about 5 hours to the lake bed for you.