Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Back up for sale 700/241 clocked flat

Discussion in 'Engine | Tranny | T-case' started by Kyle89K5, Jul 21, 2005.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I may be parting out the blazer :( This will be the first item listed, may post others later...

700/241 combo currently in my Blazer. The 700 is gone, need a rebuild, but the 241 works great. Unknown miliage on the 241, but the chain is/was tight when I checked it a year ago. Fluid changed on a regular basis, NEVER given me a SINGLE problem!

This is for the tranny (for what it's worth, core) adapter/clocking ring/case/case shifter and linkage and maybe even the driveshafts, all depends right now.

I'm selling this complete for $300. Would REALLY prefer not to ship, as I've got no easy way to get it to a forward air terminal, but if I have to, then I'll figure something out.

Here's a couple of pics of when I had the case out to install a the tranny after it's last rebuild and installed the clocking ring...

Thanks

KP

back case.JPG

TC Adapter.JPG

TC Adapter 2.JPG

Last edited: Jul 21, 2005
  2. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

If you break it up what would you want for just the ring?

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I'll sell you the ring for $50 + ship if I can get a buyer for the rest of it. Don't want to break it all up unless I have to. Not THAT big a deal, but loc-tite and I don't get along LOL

4. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

sounds fair, hit me with a pm if it gets broke up, i have CRS (caint remember s___) :doah: