Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad A** Honda/Acura Motor for Sale Great for Racecar or Sandrail

Discussion in 'General Parts for Sale' started by BuckWyld75, Jul 29, 2003.

1. BuckWyld75

BuckWyld75 Registered Member

I built a mean 1.8L Acura engine. I have thousands in receipts. Unfortunatley I never got the car going. I've fired the engine, but never ran it so everything is brand new. I got screwed on the body of the car, so now I'm just focusing on my Blazer. So somebody's gonna get the chance of a lifetime to own this puppy already finished. Some of the mods include: JG full race head, ported/polished, oversized valves, dual springs, titanium retainers, Civic type R pistons/rings/rods, Skunk 2 cam gears, Skunk 2 intake manifold, ported throttle body, Custom Clay Smith Cams (awesome custom milled), Aem Fuel Rail, AEM regulator, RC Injectors, Y1 LSD Transmission, 4 puck clutch, DC Header. Complete wiring harness, Erik's racing ECU, and Place Racing motor mounts and crossmember. $3,000 takes it all. It's a sweet deal, this little 4 banger sounds like V8 when it gets warm. It should run at least a 13 second 1/4 mile. I'm being modest. This thing would rock in a sandrail to. Very unique. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I built a mean 1.8L Acura engine. I have thousands in receipts. Unfortunatley I never got the car going. I've fired the engine, but never ran it so everything is brand new. I got screwed on the body of the car, so now I'm just focusing on my Blazer. So somebody's gonna get the chance of a lifetime to own this puppy already finished. Some of the mods include: JG full race head, ported/polished, oversized valves, dual springs, titanium retainers, Civic type R pistons/rings/rods, Skunk 2 cam gears, Skunk 2 intake manifold, ported throttle body, Custom Clay Smith Cams (awesome custom milled), Aem Fuel Rail, AEM regulator, RC Injectors, Y1 LSD Transmission, 4 puck clutch, DC Header. Complete wiring harness, Erik's racing ECU, and Place Racing motor mounts and crossmember. $3,000 takes it all. It's a sweet deal, this little 4 banger sounds like V8 when it gets warm. It should run at least a 13 second 1/4 mile. I'm being modest. This thing would rock in a sandrail to. Very unique. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Sell it in San Franco, I hear they like Rice-A-Roni around there. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. purple76pearl

purple76pearl 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sell it in San Franco, I hear they like Rice-A-Roni around there

[/ QUOTE ]
    thats not even right, lol funny though

4. Terminaltsi

Terminaltsi Registered Member

i'm going to help you out by putting a link to this post on a car forum i belong to.... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif