Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad Accident in a Blazer

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MudRebel350, Mar 10, 2001.

1. MudRebel350

MudRebel350 1/2 ton status

Well last nite i was in my friends 96 2 door blazer and we were in an unfamiliar area. So he missed a stop sign and swerved to the shoulder across the intersection. The guy making a left turn onto the road we were on hit us, somehow he was making a turn into the shoulder, obviously going to fast and hit us on the drivers side and we hit the curb and rolled the truck side to side 6 times as it says on the police report. We landed right side up and everyone got out under there own power. I got 7 stitches in my forehead , my friend broke his finger and the other 3 people in the truck were untouched. Everyone has some sort of pain though. The other people are ok too. If anyone needs a vortec 4.3 with 77k and a trans, and some interior stuff like the bucket seats and a bench seat tell me. Its in NJ. Chevy-Like a Rock!!!!

JD
    Alive and well

<P ID="edit"><FONT SIZE=-1>Edited by MudRebel350 on 03/10/01 06:56 PM (server time).</FONT></P>

2. MudRebel350

Yeah it maybe an ifs blazer but you guys could at least respond.

JD

3. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

Sorry [​IMG] Glad to hear your all ok!

[​IMG]

4. NewK5Guy

NewK5Guy 1/2 ton status

I'll respond. I'm glad you're ok.
    I'm curious-would those bucket seats fit an 84 K5?

5. MudRebel350

They seem to be the same size, but not as high up. The thing is though that my friend financed the truck and I think as of now the insurance company owns the truck, so if the buy back price from the insurance company is very low then we mite have some seats 4 you.

JD

6. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Glad to hear everyone is OK. Those are the kind of moments that make you realize that one moment you're alive, the next you could be dead. Imagine the other car had been a large semi. BTW, what was the other car?

<font color=blue>//////
    <A target="_blank" HREF=http://blazer79.coloradok5.com>http://blazer79.coloradok5.com</A>
    </font color=blue>[​IMG]

7. MudRebel350

Im pretty sure the other car was a Pontiac, possibly a grand am, grand prix or a bonneville, IM not totally sure though, All i could remember was seeing the front of there car hit the drivers side door, rolling and waiting for it to stop rolling.

JD