Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad boys on Bikes! "video"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dontoe, Mar 21, 2005.

1. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Clicky!

2. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Those boys have more guts than I'll ever have. It's a bit fast to be cruisin along on ONE tire.:screwy:

3. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

What a bunch of dorks. It really is BS that they do that crap on the street. I guess the fact that they could wreck and cause some poor soccer mom to swerve & lose it and injure heself and or kiddos is ok as long as they have their fun.

We made a guy today that was doing that crap and lost in a parking lot.. I had to laugh to myself everytime he screamed when we moved his broken arm.

Hey... I guess it just comes with being a "bad boy on a bike" .. bi-atch.

I did love the wreck at the end.. it could have used some more of those. :cool1: As long as it only involves the dork on the bike, then it's pretty much seen as job security to me.

4. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I dunno, a soccer mom, indoctrinated kids, AND bike punks all at the same time?

5. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

10 or 15 tears ago would do some of that. On the right scooter riding on the interstate on wheel ain't nothin'. All in throttle controll.;)

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

They sure as hell would not do that in Ohio, The roads suck around here. It is pothole Heaven:confused:

7. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

A win-win-win situation?

There is a place I deliver to that is on a dead end street outside of town and through the summer the motorcycle stunt guys play there. It's quite fun to watch since they are mostly novices and crash often.

8. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

So is PA... they still do it... Where I used to work I constantly had riders ripping by on one wheel. Its a long straight stretch. But lots of cars pull out on it, its a very stupid thing to be doing on that stretch.

9. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

4 mins of video. 2 wrecks. Looks like the guy at the light was right about leathers. The crazy thing is that if one of us were to run one of them over b/c he was being stupid and riding on one wheel on the highway, the oversize vehicle would be blamed in the media. "Monster truck kills motorcycle rider":mad:

10. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

wow, thats pretty mean. do non paying attention soccer moms deserve to live more than a kid on a bike??? you sound like my UNCLE TERRY who just retired out of the GARDEN CITY fire department. when my cousin bought a crotch rocket he went nuts."they'll be scraping you off the street,LA LA LA" i think that stuff is cool. i wish i could do it. maybe i'll try to learn this summer. if i crash OH WELL.:)

11. txfiremank5

txfiremank5 1/2 ton status

Yeah, it can be pretty hard to get everything said the way you want sometimes without sitting here typing all night ... but...

First off, why does the soccer mom have to "non paying attention"? I'll paint the picture a little different, to convey what I mean..

In the vid you see some guy running down what looks like a highway.. riding a wheely the whole way.. now, if he were to "lose it" and hit the ground, and the bike traveled across the road, into oncoming traffic, and endo'ed through the windshield of an oncoming car, I would not call that a "non paying attention" situation. It may happen too fast for the other driver to react. The way you're painting it, if it were my wife and kids, and they were killed.. it would be my wifes fault?

I mean.. the guy on the bike was just having a little fun, so it's the other persons fault if they get killed right?

As for being mean about these guys on bikes getting hurt.... you play, you pay. I rode bulls back in HS and I had my share of owies.. but it came with the territory... and I didn't expect someone to fawn all over me if I got hurt. But, at least when i came off the bull... it didn't have to potential to wipe out some innocent family who was minding their own buisness.

I have about as much respect for these guys who do this crap on the public streets, as I do for drug dealers.

And, to answer your first question point blank... yes, soccer moms deserve to live more than the kid on the bike. When soccer moms start doing 80 mph down the freeway... while standing on the hood of their SUV's, then they too will earn my disrespect.