Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bad day/true funny story

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Sep 23, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

today is like the day from hell for me, first off i haven't been feeling very good lately, so today i finally force myself out of bed and decide to try and get energetic and clean the house, well i got a wild hair up my ass and decided to put tile down on the bathroom floor all was going fine until i bent down to put a piece of tile in and "crack" there goes my forehead on the tub, needless to say there were a few cuss words involved in this, well the day doesn't get any better i went to sit on the toilet to rest a minute and hubby forgot to put the seat down needless to say i had to change my pants after falling in! the day proceeds to get worse mind you i should of probably gone back to bed but NO i am asking for more punishment! i decide to give up the tile for awhile and go into our living room to see hubby making a mess putting in the trim that has been sitting in the garage for 6 months, why do guys have to cut stuff in the living room!? so i get my feather duster out and start dusting i decide to stand on our wood stove to dust the mantel everything is going fine until i go to back up and "BAM" i get clocked in the side of the head with our ceiling fan, after seeing stars for a few minutes and having hubby help me get down and to the couch so he can see the side of my head he starts laughing so hard and here i am crying cuz it hurt like hell! the damn thing was on like high speed and the blades hit me in the temple, if i hadn't been seeing stars i would of killed him! after that he made me go take a bath and lie on the couch for the rest of the evening, he even cooked dinner and served me i think he was afraid of what would happen to me next, actually i was afraid of what would happen to me next!LOL! now i am back in bed and feel like somebody hit me in the head with a 2x4! and i have to go to the doc's tomorrow for more blood draws and man he is going to see me and think i have been beaten!LOL! anyway sorry it is so long but figured every one could use a good laugh! and after i get back from my docs(hubby is making our son drive me afraid i might crash or fall out of my truck) i have been instructed to stay in the bedroom for my safety!LOL!
    kelly
    /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

2. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Kelly kelly kelly, WHAT am I going to do with you? First off your supposed to PACE yourself when you start doing things after being in bed for so long. Its not good for your body to do so much straight from bed.

Secondly is I think we need to do some kind of dance to get that bad Ju Ju thats floating around you. Maybe until this happens you can wear a helmet. Better make it a seattle helmet or you will get cussed at by the comunity when you leave the house.

Third is, I think Ill come up there, stock you full of your meds and drag you out to a chipndales show. NOT the animals but the humans. I hear they are supposed to be here sometime in september. That might make you feel a little better?? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

It sounds like you have a sweety for a hubby though. Im glad that there is someone there to protect you from those evil bladded ceiling fans /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

3. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif i would almost be afraid of doing a dance i fall and break my neck!LOL! and seeing the chipndales would be sooooooo nice!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/ooo.gif my hubby says the same thing i need to take it easy but i hate being stuck down so much, but after today i think someone upstairs is warning me!LOL! boy i never realized how bad those fans could hurt ya if hit by one /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif talk about having the snot knocked out of ya! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif trust me after that it was double the pain meds! i looked in the mirror and i have a perfect line as a bruise and a nice long goose egg! i am starting to feel like i should be wearing a helmet at all times, the way my luck is going i could step outside and get hit by a falling part of an airplane or something! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif how have you been? i hope having a better day than me!
    kelly

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Sounds like a hat is in order tomorrow lol Im sure it was double frustrating for your hubby to be laughing. Even though Im sure it was funny /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I can only imagine how painful that had to be. SHMACK! /forums/images/icons/blush.gif ouchy lol

Im hanging in. I think Ive decided to brake down and buy a computer scanner to find out what the heck is wrong with my truck. I just need for it to run a littler better and I can register it. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif: Then wait until I can afford tires /forums/images/icons/frown.gif So I can put the lift on /forums/images/icons/grin.gif LOL
    Do you like how I say that "I" lol

You better take it slow tomorrow. Just TRY not to do too much. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif And kelly is thinking (Are you insane woman I have children, pets, and a hubby to take care of). lol

5. NEOMASTINO2U

LMAO!!!that is exactly what goes through my mind! kids, dogs, cats, hubby, and truck!LOL! well i hope you get your truck figured out soon, wish i could help ya but pretty clueless when it comes to those damn computer operated things!LOL! isn't funny how the woman always does everything!LOL! i am sure that will get a rise out of all the males here on the board!LOL! after the doc gets done with me tomorrow i won't be doing much of anything, i think my oncologist gets a kick out of causing me pain that and draining as much of my blood supply as he can! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif we have got to get your truck up and running good and get some big ol' tires on it and that lift!! so we can go muddin! or to the ocean camping and wheelin! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

6. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

It is so nice to know that you will be able to be online /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Just remember that it will pass and you will be on your feet again for another round /forums/images/icons/wink.gif Not only do doctors get a kick out of it but they get paid for it too. LOL

The men might try to retaliat but Im sure they depend on their wives very much. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

I want to go camping so much. I have not been in forever. I have a sandrail/buggy we can all play in too.

How is your shoulder? Hopefully the knock on the head made the pain move so you dont have to feel both at once lol.

7. NEOMASTINO2U

A sandrail/buggy would be a blast at the ocean! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif we definatley have to go soon! shoulder is still painful but not as painful as the side of my head! definatley took my mind off of everything else for awhile! /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif they should put a warning on those things "WARNING: to all idiots don't stick your head into ceiling fan blades may cause severe head trauma"! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

8. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

You guys are crackin' me up! I'm glad no bones were broken during "accident prone day"!

9. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Not that I know this first hand...........but if you go to Tommy Tomatos on Friday night.......... /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif aaahhhh well the ladies would like it i'm sure. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Good luck with that doctors appointment today. I hope all goes well. Check your PMs /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

Aaron: Where exactly is Tommy Tomatoes??? /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. gotmud?

gotmud? 1/2 ton status

Oh Man that ceiling fan on the head thing had to hurt! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif Ive put my hand into them before while changing my shirt and I know how that smarted. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

12. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Dang Kelly! You had one of those days when everything you touch turns to stone! I think we all have those kinds of days. I think I'm goona get you a football helmet for Christmas! LOL!! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

I don't mean to laugh at you, but I think Mel Brooks said it best..."Comedy is when YOU get hurt. Tragedy is when I get hurt" /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. NEOMASTINO2U

/forums/images/icons/grin.gif well i figured everyone would get a kick out of my rotten day!LOL! and yes for christmas please send helmets!lol! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif i can't even comb my hair on that side of my head it hurts and the lump i have is pretty cool looking, its a big long line just like the side of a ceiling fan blade! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif oh i know everyone can help me build myself a big bubble to live in with bubble furniture and bubble everything! i should be safe from my own demise then, ya until i pop it and then i would blow around all over the place until i crash into something!LOL! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

14. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    i know everyone can help me build myself a big bubble to live in with bubble furniture and bubble everything! i should be safe from my own demise then, ya until i pop it and then i would blow around all over the place until i crash into something!LOL!

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! Well there goes my christmas Idea for you LOL /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

15. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Heh heh...bubble girl....heh heh heh.... /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Anyway, I hope you feel better soon! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif