Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bad day!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Oct 13, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

Well today when I went into metal class, I went to get my box of projects to work on, and I couldn't find pieces of this survival tool. Someone had stole my axehead/hammerhead and my wrench I made. It took me about a week to do both projects... I looked for it for .5 an hour and cant find it. Someone F-ing stole it!! I told the teacher so maybe he could do something about it, he ended up asking the whole class to look for it. So the teacher ended up saying I just have to do my tool, and he wont mark me on my axe/hammer since someone stole it. But I said I WANT to re-do it because I was excited about using the surivial shovel when 4 wheeling. So he said I just have to re-do the wrench/tool thing... which will take me 2 classes worth to finish. Then throughout the sememester I have to work on my axehead/shovelhead in my spare time while doing other projects.
    I am a pretty easy going guy, but today I almost lost it, personally, life hasn't been the best the last 8 months, and I keep to myself, I never did anything to make anyone want to take it from me. So I dont get it, maybe it's just pick on steve day or something.
    But yeah, it doesn't really bother me that I have to re-do it, because I was ahead of 50% of the class, so I have the time. But what bugs me is someone took a shortcut on there project, and decided to steal mine.
    One thing I'd like it add is I was really pround of the work on the axe/hammer head... thats the thing I took pictures of for you guys to judge my welds... to me I thought they were the best I have ever done. SO now I dont have it.
    I dont mean to complain, but I doubt any of my friends would think this matters much. And, Thanks for listening!

Oh, and excuse my puncuation, and spelling... /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

that sucks man, i feel for ya, i was always ahead in all my shop classes, and some of the guys gout mad because i was always wayy ahead of the rest of the class, when i was in wood shop i was making a bread box with the roll up door, it looked sweet i made it out of Oak, sombody stole it after i got it all sanded and stuff, i was hella pissed. I found out who it was by the end of the year and took all the valve cores out of his tires /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

3. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

Sorry man, that's bunk.

THIEVES SUCK

4. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Sorry Steve . There is a bad seed in every classroom . /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Just remember , all these things that happen , they happen to all good people . Well its just a slight stumble on your way to a great future . Hang in there /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

if you find out who has it use it on em. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

6. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

You're Secretary of Pattymelts, can't you bring some heat down on your class? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Sorry about the rough day. Maybe it'll come out better the second time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

If you can scrath up enough to ship me to canadia, I'll lay some ever loving buckshot down upon the heathens!

8. 85mudblazin

85mudblazin 1/2 ton status

look at it this way, they were so jealous that yours looked so good they had to have it so they could hang it up on there wall. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

I used to hate/love highschool. Thudering down the halls with my crew, all the pretty young girls everywhere......the non-stop partys, ARRR ARRR ARRRRRRR!!!!! Those days are long gone, but definatly the best time of my life . As fvar as the things being stolen........look into their eyes, deep into there eyes,you will find your answer there..... LIVE IT UP BRO!!!! Its YOUR time /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif jake*

10. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

thanks guys, I had a good relaxed eveniing /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif So I feel better now. Thanks for the support /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    You're Secretary of Pattymelts, can't you bring some heat down on your class? /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

Sorry about the rough day. Maybe it'll come out better the second time. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, hopefully it will come out better this time, but I will lock it in my locker so they cant steal it again!

12. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

What did any of that have to do with his stuff being swiped??? I'm glad you had a good time in high school though...

Steve,
    You'll find people who steal everywhere, even when you're done with school. Just look at it as a chance to practice welding some more and maybe put your initials on the new one somehow. However if you do catch them, make sure they pay!!! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

13. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    If you can scrath up enough to ship me to canadia, I'll lay some ever loving buckshot down upon the heathens!

[/ QUOTE ]

count me in, i would love to try out my new 308 before hunting season on some punk kids!!!

also i would pay my way up there to do it...

14. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Don't feel bad, I got fired on my 2nd day for being, "Overqualified." /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

15. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    What did any of that have to do with his stuff being swiped??? I'm glad you had a good time in high school though...

Steve,
    You'll find people who steal everywhere, even when you're done with school. Just look at it as a chance to practice welding some more and maybe put your initials on the new one somehow. However if you do catch them, make sure they pay!!! /forums/images/graemlins/weld.gif /forums/images/graemlins/hack.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I didn't have my initials, but for the hammer head, it was a flat square shaped piece of steel, and everyone left there corners sharp, I made mine rounded... so if I saw one like that, its most likely going to be mine.

16. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

I always wanted to do that. I could just see them (magically) getting air into their tire and trying to put the cap back on to hold the air in. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

As for class. I have a blue/white striped wlding beenie that I ALWAYS wore because I have hella long hair. It looks like a conductor's cap, and at the beginning of each year they would *try* to pick on me as "the conductor". Or because I have long hair. It lasts about - oh - a week. But as they watch my projects progress, or see what I decide to do for a project, or how I draw all class and ace every test... well... basically until they realize there is absolutely nothing - nothing - they can do better than me
    Looking like the devil, and acting as though you'd stomp a mud hole in their ass helps.... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

Sincere and unbrideled hate for all things helps too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

17. TruckNutzDude

TruckNutzDude 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Sincere and unbrideled hate for all things helps too. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I can agree with that. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

18. hawkeye649

hawkeye649 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I can agree with that. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Amen, ya fawker. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif