Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bad day...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84gmcjimmy, Nov 16, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

not exactly a bad day, but not the best one I have had...
    I went to bed last night at 10:00, but couldn't fall asleep till around 12:00 (last time I looked at the clock it was 11:48) and then at 4:30 or so, something is scratching on the door. I don't see a cat shadow, so I expect it to be a mouse. I quickly turn on my reading light and go over to the door (half asleep) I think I see a shadow of a long hairy thing. So I grab a work shirt and jump down on it. It was just the fireplaces' shadow /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif So I opened the door, and there you have it, the cat runs in and jumps on the bed. I knew she wouldn't stay in all night so I left the door open. But the light in the hallway was in my eyes, so I shut it almost all the way. Then 20 minutes ago she starts scratching to get out. I must have shut it to far for her. So then I let her out, turn off the hallway light, and leave the door halfway open so if she wants to come back in, she doesn't wake me up.
    THEN my alarm wakes me at 6:59. I wake up and turn it off. Then fall asleep. My sister wakes me at 12 after 7:00 (7:12) and I run to the shower. I ended up getting to school alright, but I was tired as hell.
    Then I started feeling the effects of chili last night, so I sat quietly in the class not saying much.
    After school I had to get grinding discs, and wire to re-wire the grinder. So I go there and find the discs, then decide that I can get the wire today, so I went and asked someone to help me (I didn't bring the wire, so I didn't know what size) then after a while she talked to someoen and then told me to help her look for 16/2 wire. We find what the tag says "16/2" so she cuts 3 feet (I asked for 4 feet, but I didn't bother asking to recut, I just wanted to get home) and then when she is writing the slip for the wire, I caught a view of the end of the wires. It has 5 fawking wires instead of just 2. So I tell her it's the wrong one and she goes wondering off looking for someone to help her. 5 minutes later we walk down there again, and she gets the right wire. Well FINALLY we go to pay for it, and the lady at the counter asked if I had the white slip for the wire. Well for the 2nd wire, the lady never gave me one. So the lady at the counter goes looking for the number and meets with the lady that got the wire first. She insisted that she gave me a white slip. But she never did. She just gave me a dirty look and wrote the number down on a piece of paper. Maybe because I am younger than her or what, but she was rude. Anyways, half an hour of being in there sweating in a winter jacket, I leave.

Now I am home! FINALLY. Not exactly a good day, and I just wanted to tell someone, you guys care about me, and the rest of the members (most of them, the ones that aren't asses) so I like telling you guys stuff, you guys always are nice and suggestive.

2. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Why didn't you bite her and giver her monkey rabies?

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I rather not have enemies...

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

does you mom know you say stuff like "asses" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Steve, if you think this was a bad day, you've got a lot to learn my friend. it may be tough for ya now, but wait until you hit the real world. its a whole different ballgame.

5. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Unfortunately, you just made an enemy. Showing a sales person to be wrong twice in one encounter did not put you on her Christmas list. I don't think you did anything wrong,its just human nature to be pissed at someone you just showed your ass to.

6. mr_beer

mr_beer 1/2 ton status

That's nothing, my day was alot worse. Yours seem like a walk in the park on a pretty sunday afternoon. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I was comparing it to my life, not yours or someone who is experiencing more than I am right now.

8. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

STEVER: And my junks all sore from wacking it so much