Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad ebay feedback, don't deal with these people.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by divorced, Aug 21, 2005.

1. divorced

divorced 3/4 ton status

Actually you can't deal with them because they are "no longer a registered user", but it's still interesting to read their feedback. I wonder how they got so many negatives before being shut down? Click the names to see the feedback.

wer_ich

enik1986

patel126

:(

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

ouch
    who is that dumb to keep buying? hummm he screwed a 100 other people maybe if I am 101 he will be nice:rolleyes::rolleyes:

3. hi pinion

hi pinion 3/4 ton status

So what happens to these people??? They just get screwed, never get there money back, and thats the end of it??? What happens to the guy whos ripping everyone off? Does he just enjoy getting free money, not gining out a product, and thats the end of it? Or what? :confused:

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

there investegated for fraude and with that much aganst them most likely charged. the fact that there acounts are shut down shows that they might have been convicted or at least moved on.

if the people payed in some sort of traceable way than thay might have gotten there cash back:dunno:

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I say its the buyers fault for not checking their feedbacks and then making the decision of wanting to buy the item or not.

Certainly you would think most eBayers would know or use common sense when it comes to buying something from someone with such an outrageous number of negative feedbacks.

If it were me, and I saw the feedback score, I pass on them simple as that. I almost always try to find someone with at least 97% or better positive feedback before I bid and win something.

Stupid people for buying **** from assholes. I blame the buyers, not just the seller. :angry1:

6. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

If you look at the dates of the feedback, they're all from '99-'01. It was a lot easier to fly under the radar back then. They're a lot better at preventing this sort of stuff nowadays with requiring address and credit card verification to set up an account.

7. kgblazerfive

kgblazerfive keymaster Premium Member GMOTM Winner

on the first one it happened with a month which probally explains why he could get away with it.
    From the looks of the third one he built up a little positive like fifteen, then in two days got all that negative. Too short of time to see that he was a scammer the two days I mean.