Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad Ebayer Warning... and naughty language warning :)

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, May 19, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Watch out for Eve Dugalin (b-movieblitz), this is a bad one... 244 100% positive feedback apperantly doesn't mean you're dealing with a good person all the time...

I won a roof rack from said bitch on April 22, got an email a few days later confirming that my payment had arrived and the item would be sent out the next day. I asked for a tracking number, no reply. Waited a reasonable amount of time and asked again, STILL no reply. Waited long enough for the package to be sent, lost, found, sent back, flown around the world, burned, replaces, lost again, found again, and delivered to me. I still have no tracking number, and I have not heard from Eve since I got that email nearly a month ago. Today I looked up her phone number and left a couple messages on the answering machine. No return call, no email... Tomorrow her perfect feedback rating will be NO MORE. It's quite obvious she's ignoring me since looking at the feedback page, several transactions have been completed since I won that rack. She will have a deadline, and if it is not met I'll go to ebay and whatever else I have to do to get my money... No longer want the rack because it's probably a piece of [naughty word] anyway, since it's coming from the home of a piece of [naughty word] human being. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

2. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

damn that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif i hope it works out for you

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

You realize if you leave negative feedback, you'll never see your rack, or get a refund.... least that has been my experience because it royally pisses them off to the point of doing more harm then good. I'd hold off on that. Contacting ebay is worthless. Best bet, see if you can find someone who lives near by to swing in and ask what the deal is. UPS fruad claim is semi worthless, but if they do act on it, they will go after them, and make life suck since mail fraud is a federal offense... I still say your wires got crossed somewhere and I bet it gets worked out for the best. Usually people with that much feedback, and that many positives aren't crooks... but anyhow, good luck to ya...

4. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about the stupid seller /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif This is what I did, I'm on EBay all the time so here is what I have learned - First any emails that have been sent to anyone save or print out if needed. Also always CC yourself, that way you have a copy of what you sent and when you sent it.

This is what EBay feels should happen after a bid has been made:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/problems-fraud.html

Then go to:
    http://pages.ebay.com/help/confidence/programs-investigations.html
    With all the info that you have Tracking number for EBay bid, names, include all emails that have been sent, and any step that you have taken to show them you have tried to resolve the problem on your part. This gives you all the info on investigation and how to submit an "Investigation" file for you bid. You can get some of your money back if they find that the seller to be at fault. (I got ripped off for 100.00 and got 60.00 back ... better then nothing I guess)

Then go to:
    http://www.squaretrade.com/cnt/jsp/odr/overview_odr.jsp?marketplace_name=ebay&campaign=EBY_OD_1
    This is "SquareTrade" they try to contact the seller/buyer to try and resolve the issue without negative feedback

Also how did you pay? If it was through PayPal you can file a complaint with them to shut her PayPal account down. Go to:
    http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_contact-general , it is a general email to them but pick the closest topic to the problem, (even if it's way off they need to know) and let them take it from there.

If you paid with a Credit Card/Personal Check you can contact your Bank or Credit Card company and let them know what happened, sometimes they can reverse the charges as well. As long as you didn't pay with cash there are all kinds of ways to get your money back. Then you can go to http://www.fraud.org/ and file all her info to them.

If you want to be really rough you can find out who she goes through with her email I.E. stuff@yahoo.com would be Yahoo. Then you can email their customer service and let them know that there is possible fraud transactions on this address. This will get shut off as well. If it is a company email that is even better since most companies don't allow outside transactions during company time. Just find their website and email her info to them, it will go through the pipes pretty quickly! That is about all that I can remember, don't be afraid to start taking action, if she isn't emailing or sending the item then it is up to you to resolve the problem.

Later, Shane

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I sent this chick this message through eBay....

ATTN: Eve Dugalin

I am contacting you about this auction:

http://cgi.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=22692&item=3604884690

It pertains to an issue my friend Carl Aldrich (capman2k) of Cheyenne, Wyoming is having with getting his item from you. He says he has not recieved this item. He said he recieved an email saying you recieved his payment and item would be sent. He at this point doesn't have a tracking number, and says his attempts to contact you have not worked, via email and telephone. I am contacting you in hopes this can be straightened out ASAP. Please contact my friend at capman2k@yahoo.com and let him know what is going on and the status of this auction. He'd like to get this resolved as quickly as he can. Thanks very much!

Stephanie

Maybe she'll reply to me, if she does, I will refer yet again, to you. She should be able to figure it out, but if not, well hey you'll know she is just a butthead and it's not a lapse of communication, because she has been contacted by someone else about this and should be able to figure it out...

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Update:

My nasty email got a response finally... apperantly severe car trouble prevented her from sending the package, and AOL coincidentally not working at the same time prevented her from getting my emails. Oh and when she got my messages it was too late to call (even though I mentioned to call anytime)...

I sent an email back asking for a tracking number again, since the email she sent me implies that the package has been sent.

I'll see if she emails me tonight or not. I still think it's a little fishy... if her car and computer didn't work, she wouldn't be able to do all those auctions she's done since mine...

/forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

Nice /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    Let us know ....

Shane -