Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad impulse control

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by balzackks84, May 17, 2003.

1. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Anyone else have this problem? I was planning on getting a front D60 as soon as school got out but... I went to a local stereo shop that was having a sale and ended up buying a head unit, amp, and a couple 10" subs.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I had that problem when I was younger, but the older I get the less I feel like I have to spend money just because I have it. </font>

3. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

what was wrong with your old sound system?

4. mudhog

oh and i would have got the dana 60 first cant listen to the tunes to well if your front end is busted /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

5. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    oh and i would have got the dana 60 first cant listen to the tunes to well if your front end is busted

[/ QUOTE ] Sure you can the acustics in the garage are great.... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

6. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I know. I've been putting off getting the subs for sooo long, like a year. But he made a pimpin deal and today was the last day so i had to go for it. I can still get the 60 just might be a couple more weeks down the line than planned.

Front ends are over rated anyways /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif 2 wheel drive all the way. Like I said, poor impulse control. But I like them.

7. mudhog

true /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I've always been the type to spend money if I have it... Especially if I'm getting a good deal on something...

If you don't take advantage of a deal, you may regret it later /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif