Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bad luck at a worse time

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by o2bjimmy, Oct 20, 2003.

1. o2bjimmy

o2bjimmy 1/2 ton status

For the last 7 years Ive had real bad knee problems due to a dirtbike wreck. Since then Ive had several surgeries and blown it out almost countless times. Even with this knee problem my profession of choice is a pipelayer. Anyway... it happened again today. I was carrying a full roll of 1" copper pipe, stepped wrong and POP /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Now Im out of commission up for awhile. No work= no pay (workmans comp dont ammount to squat). The "worse time" part means I just bought a house. Only stayed here 3 nights now. So I think I need to find a new job /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif now the fun part is finding one that pays even close to a certified pipelayer /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Oh dude, that suck. Let me know if there is anything I can do too help.

3. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Damn that sucks, I am a pipefitter and i know what it is to have bad knees. They want to operate on mine but i cannot afford to be off of work right now. let me know if I can help in any way......