Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad Nabors

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Z3PR, Jul 1, 2002.

1. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

What do you do about nabors that are back stabbing POSMF's ???? I've got a salt and pepper couple that are in thier 70's for nabors. They go complain to the management about everything !!!!! My car sterio system, my exhaust is too loud (duals with regular mufflers), My home sterio( I have a powered sub. But I don't play it loud.) Today I found out they went and bitched about a XM Sat. anteena I put up. I got sick of it so I confronted them. I cought them out side and asked why they had to complain about everything I do. I tried to be nice, yet firm. They both got very snobbish so I told them very bluntly what I do is none of thier F*CKEN bussiness, and to keep thier noise on thier side of the fence. Ofcorse the management was up here in a matter of mins. So I go out and get even madder, and really start to cuss them out. So now they have called the cops. The cops said as long as I haven't hit anyone there is nothing they can do. They're claiming that I'm some sort of KKK member becouse he's black, and she's white. The problem is I'm sick of the back stabbing of being nice to my faqce, and crying to the management about everything they can. I washed my car in the driveway and they complained that. I'm so frustrated. What can you do with problem nabors ??? /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

2. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Not much they can do to you unless they have some type of PROOF that you are doing wrong.

They need a video tape of anything they see you doing wrong, or a tape recorder of any loud noises. Otherwise, their word means sh!t to a manager and the po-po.

I would ignore them and if you ever come across them, just ignore them and go about your business. If they should come up to you and say something, just reply to them with a firm, but sarcastic "whatever" as that will drive them nuts. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

3. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

Make their lives a living hell, while not doing anything wrong, lawnmower at 6:30 on a saturday, tell them it gets too hot this time of year to do it later in the day. Get their cat pregnant (if possible, if not cat then dog), befriend their children or grand children, BIG mobile CB, 1,000 watts or more, keyup and say HELLO /forums/images/icons/grin.gif
    Eventually they will shut up or leave /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

No pets or family around this part of the state. Buddy Buddy with the management. The manager will belive them over me any day. The manager is looking for a reson to evect me. hope this won't be justifiable to his boss as a resaon to kick me out. I really can't aford to move the trailor house again. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif They don't need any video or audio tape for this manager. I'm thinking about getting abunch people with mobile CB's and big linear amp all to drive by and key up infront of thier house. What pisses me off the most is the old "Your a racest bullshit becouse I'm white, and he's black" when that has nothing to do with any of it !!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

5. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

you live in a trailer court right? get the 35's on and try them out on there trailer /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif .
    and you are not that far away, when i get my 44's on i will pay you a viset and try them out on it /forums/images/icons/grin.gif .
    wouldn't be the first time i ran over anything big /forums/images/icons/blush.gif .
    last time it was a fullsize furd /forums/images/icons/cool.gif .

dave

6. thatK30guy

Offer them some Oreo cookies!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

And then set out two glasses of milk. One glass of chocolate and one glass of plain milk. /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

7. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

Tell them they better watch their step, cuz there's a new sheriff in town! /forums/images/icons/cool.gif

[​IMG]

8. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

if their house is a single wide, you should wait till they aren't home and crawl underneath to do a little work so you can move it a couple inches forward every few days if your blazer can pull that much /forums/images/icons/cool.gif /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

9. thatK30guy

You can always gather or find some live rats and mice and dump them in their home. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

Better yet, find an ant hill and gather up as much as you can in a jar and dump that in their home!! /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

10. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I love all the evil thoughts, but I can't do any of that. Nice thoughts tho, put a smile on my face /forums/images/icons/smile.gif I'll probley invite some not so nice friends to stay at my house for the rally (Sturgis) . I've still got some friends that are 81. Hopefully it'll make them think when there are a few Harley's parked on my yard and Hell's Angel's patch holders tipping some beers with me looking at them. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif I just want the Bullsh*t to stop !!!!!!!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

11. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I had neighbors like that...all nice to my face but writing compaint letters to the property management company. /forums/images/icons/mad.gif /forums/images/icons/mad.gif

I found out who was doing all the complaining and kept that info to myself. Every time their car was parked where it wasn't supposed to be I called property management. Everytime I could hear their TV through our wall even slightly i kept a log of it and complained to their landlord.
    He installed a gate between our shared rear yards at his own expense...I complained and got it removed /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

This pissing match went on for over a year before we called a truce, then they moved.

Turnabout is fair play. Spend some time watching what they do, record with a cam corder...then complain like there is no tomorrow. Or ignore them completely...

Rene

12. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

I plan on alittle fun. I'm haveing some Hell's Angel's stay at my house for the Sturgis Rally. Probley have a Keg and BBQ in front of them. I seriously doubt they'll "F" with us when my Bro and friends are wearing patches. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

13. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

You should all wear pointy white hats...just to see the look on their faces. /forums/images/icons/grin.gif /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Rene

14. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

Heck yeah there are so many things you can do to annoy the heck out of them... Record every single thing they do. Gather evidence. Copy it and give it to your manager. Or better yet *his* manager... Yeah try to get this manager in trouble with his superiors for not acting on your complaints...

Then you can kill two birds with one stone. Get them in trouble and this guy who won't allow antennas thrown out...

You should point a plainly visible camcorder towards their house. See what they say. Tell them you're just securing your property if they ask.

Fire the truck up in the middle of the night, plant poison ivy all over their grass, um... The list is endless... See if you can place a skunk into their trailer... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif Then complain when they have somebody over to work on it since it's disturbing your peace...

I thought people could only complain about noise if was after 10 and before 6 am or something like that? Some people are real a$$holes... These ones need to get a continuous dose of the same treatment. In fact see how many of your neighbors you can get to help you out. I'm sure if these people are snobbish and rude towards you they must be at least somewhat the same towards some of the rest...

The KKK thing is a good idea too... Make yourself a nice white "welding beanie" that happens to cover your whole head... LOL if anybody asks claim it's just for welding and you don't have any idea why they took offense to it... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

15. k20

k20 3/4 ton status

Yeh, i got a KKK idea, what ya do is when they are like sittin outside you go out, get in your blazer wearin the whole KKK getup, sheet, pointy hat, everything. Then wave as you go by their trailer. See what they have to say.

16. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Well it doesn't matter know. I was just told by the [censored] manager that I have to move out.

17. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

What did he say? What is the reason? Doesn't seem right to me! What are you going to do?

18. The_Sandman_454

The_Sandman_454 1/2 ton status

Well make sure you tell those a$$holes to go **** themselves one last time before you go... And definitely do all the crap you possibly can to their yard and property and so forth... Perhaps leave a KKK hat on a stick in your yard where you formerly were..

Definitely sorry to hear that you have to leave and that it's going to be an unwanted/undoable expense at this time... Look on the bright side though at least you're free of this idiot's tyranny, and with all those extra lots it was supposed to get there'd have been just more idiots like that couple anyhow...

So do be sure to raise as much hell as you possibly can before you have to move... It won't help find a different place but it'll make you feel a heck of a lot better... Since you don't have to be around anymore *do* the skunk idea... A whole family of 'em... /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

19. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about you having to move, but maybe it is a blessing in disguise? I had a crappy neighbor renting next to me a few years ago. I go out of my way to be nice to neighbors but our parts truck happened to be blocking his view of the river (we own the river frontage). Being that there was 2' of snow on the ground I told him we'd move it in spring. I also had 3 goats on my land, far from them. We have nearly 3 acres and are in the country but not very far. Anyhow, just before they moved back to town the guy called zoning and I had to remove my goats from my land. I board them next door now, about 20 yards east of where they were before, but it's not the same. He was just a prick. I see him around town once in awhile and I still feel like punching him in the nose. Some people are just not nice!

20. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

I dunno about where you're at, but in the state of Arizona, if you're evicted wrongfully, you can sue the living hell out of them. being evicted because some neighbors who're prone to complain continuously complain about you, and Slandering you as a racist, you should have some legal options. in Arizona I think its called the tennants board, or housing board, or something of that nature, although I'm not sure. if you do end up being evicted, find every little infraction wiht local saftey/health codes, and report them as you leave... with any luck, you'll be able to get the whole complex condemned, and force saltypeppery bastard & company to move too.

I'm curerntly dealing with rich snobbish neighbors who hate my trucks, but don't have the cojones to actually confront me on them... they'll write little notes, and stick them all over my windows asking me to park my vehicles like a mile away or so, but they won't come up to me, and ask me when I'm changing oil, or tuning a carb, or any of that. I'm about to tell them where to stick it, and buy another ugly as hell truck to park out front, since the law is, you can park anywhere, on any public street, as long as the vehicle is registered, and mobile.

good luck with the assmasters, and like someone else said, talk to the managers boss, or the boss's boss... don't threaten them with lawsuits just yet, but if they persist, find out what your rights are on being evicted wrongfully. the soonest they can kick you out is at lease renewal time...

-Rich