Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad news from Moser Engineering....

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by willyswanter, May 18, 2003.

1. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

2. RustBuket

RustBuket 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif So depressing.

3. thebigdaddyof2

thebigdaddyof2 1/2 ton status

That's a tragedy.

4. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

that sucks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

Wow, that's awful. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    The Mosers' company builds custom axle assemblies for drag racers and stock cars. The company started in 1982 and has 38 employees.

[/ QUOTE ]

Surprises me they only had 38 employees...thought it was a bigger company than that.

6. JIM88K5

JIM88K5 1/2 ton status

Thats a bummer...
    On a side note, those turd burglars on Pirate flame each other every chance they get....
    Read the whole thread.. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

7. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Thats a bummer...
    On a side note, those turd burglars on Pirate flame each other every chance they get....

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, thats so low class. People related to our sport tragically die and all POR guys can do is start a flame war. I never noticed it until today, but POR is only one letter away from being a POS... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

j

8. cegusman

cegusman 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

9. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Thats a bummer...

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, thats so low class. People related to our sport tragically die and all POR guys can do is start a flame war. I never noticed it until today, but POR is only one letter away from being a POS... /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

j

[/ QUOTE ]
    I been calling them "POoR" for some time, but "POS" works too. Low class is right, good people die and they're worried about schemantics. So much for POoR's "kinder to nubies" approach.....

10. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

that's To bad I hate to hear stuff like that moser makes good stuff my dad runs a set of there axles in his chevelle ...........Those guys at POR are a$$holes I'm glad I post over here .........They must be mostly jeepers overthere to have attitudes like that What's up with that one guys sig that said something about CK5 ?????

11. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Your complaining about por members on that thread when you guys are doing the same thing, complainin about them on this thread...

That guys sig is a quote from someone over here that went over there and tried to start some stuff with them...

12. ramjet gmc

ramjet gmc CK5 Staff Staff Member Moderator GMOTM Winner

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

13. yellowK20

yellowK20 Well Lubricated Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I've never visited there site before So my knowledege is limited on this subject but they started out talking about someone dying and next thing you know there talking trash to each other I'm wondering what there beef with Ck5 is ? this is a good site with nice polite and helpfull people . I'm guessing you post there as well and I don't mean to step on your toes But I think I'll stay here seems to be a better group of people ...... [ QUOTE ]
    That guys sig is a quote from someone over here that went over there and tried to start some stuff with them...

[/ QUOTE ] what was that all about ? who was it ???? ........ Sorry I'll stop Hijacking this Thread /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

14. 4x4dreamer

4x4dreamer 1/2 ton status

I pretty much keep my posting a reading to 3 sites. Here, The Diesel Page, and Florida 4x4. I go to Pirate every once in a while, but i have never signed up or posted there. I just read the articles. The posts I've seen linked here were never positive and I really dont' have a desire to join their site. Everything I need is right here.

15. BADASSBLAZE

BADASSBLAZE Registered Member

I mostly just lurk when I'm on the POR site because whenever I start a thread, I get flamed because I don't have a red star (like I need one anyway). But I still think its kinda funny because I am one of the moderators on the POR chatroom (in other words I'm a site staff member) and I still get treated like garbage when I post on the PBB. Oh well, its no big loss to me.

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    Your complaining about por members on that thread when you guys are doing the same thing, complainin about them on this thread...

[/ QUOTE ]

pointing out that some1 is being low-class and BEING low class are two entirely different things.

j

17. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status