Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bad news she may have to go bye-bye!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by NEOMASTINO2U, Oct 20, 2002.

1. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

just thought i would post that my blazer may have to go bye-bye! /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif i have been thinking of just finally putting it up for sale and getting rid of her. i have gotten sicker and just don't have the energy and strength most days to work on it, so it just sits in our driveway my husband starts it up once a week and it does stay plugged in now so it will start better and easier, it has a block heater and no its not a diesel! /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif makes for nice starts in the winter gets nice and warm fast! so if anyone knows someone who would like to buy her let me know and i will look at all offers well reasonable ones any way!
    kelly

2. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

don't sell it its yours, I know the predicament you are in, but it is your baby, you worked on it, its a part of you, so unless you need the $'s it can stay there with you..peace and my family's thoughts are with you.. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

3. eds77k5

eds77k5 1/2 ton status

wishing you and yours the best

4. NEOMASTINO2U

ya she is my baby and this is a hard decision to make but not fair to her to let her sit in the driveway all the time and not get to go wheelin! hell i still got to get a driveline for her to put in it so it will have 4 wheel drive! oh well my meds cost an arm and a leg same with hospital bills so this will be for the money but we will see still up in the air on it, don't know if i can part with her yet it has been there being very therapuetic to me so its a thought i have been thinking.
    kelly

5. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Not yet Kelly. She is important to you and like you said therapeutic. You never know what could happen, so don't give her up yet. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

6. NEOMASTINO2U

i know i will miss my girl deeply but i dont' have the energy or strength left to work on her and hubby is out almost every night looking for bad guys and he also works during the day so i feel bad asking him to help me get it up and running good, i got to give it a tune up and check the brakes aren't working to good got to take it to les schwab to see what they did to it, its not stopping right away like it used to, you really have to mash the brake pedal to get it to stop now. so that is why she may need to find a new home so someone can take care of her and work on her.
    kelly

7. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

Kelly, Mike and I can do it this weekend when we come up. Mike will enjoy working on something that has a lift for once lol. Or at the very least let us get it to Les Schwab so they can fix whatever they did OK? Mike will want something to do anyway because you know how we talk to much LOL. I understand how you would not want to ask Ron. He is a hard worker so no worries it will get done. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif