Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad News

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SGT ROCK, Aug 28, 2002.

1. SGT ROCK

SGT ROCK Registered Member

Just pulled the pan on my 91 K5. The #1 and #7 rods are stacked. Guess I'll be driving the Tracker for a while. (Heavy sigh) At least till I can afford a long block engine.
    /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

2. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

That sucks. Maybe you can find a good used one around.

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Could be an excuse to build something bigger and better. (Grunting 3 times like Tim the tool man) /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

4. ChevyHuny

ChevyHuny 1/2 ton status

That really sucks SGT, Im sure you will find something that you can afford. Good luck with it. And yes its a great excuse for getting something better /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

What a bummer... That's why I won't pull my oil pan...

I feel your pain!