Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bad sex

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Seventy4Blazer, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

k, im drunk, so here it goes.
    my wife left me about 7 weeks ago. been about 6 since i been ladi. im used to it almost every nithg. tonight for the first time i ahd a woman over. she and i did the drity. worst sex i ever, EVER had. she liked it. guess an ugly guy like me can do something right. but what do i do? she wants more later on, ut i dont know what to tell her...
    anybody got any idea?s
    Grant

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

DONKEY PUNCH /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. big pappa b

big pappa b 3/4 ton status

If your drunk, maybe it was you /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Sober up and hit it again /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Why are you complaining? Any sex is better than no sex, especially since you haven't had any for 6 months. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    Just can't figure why someone would be so picky after trying for so long to get some. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

5. SUBFAN

SUBFAN 1/2 ton status

Hit it once a week, maybe she will improve, or you can train her. Keep looking for that new piece of a$$.

I am kinda in that same dilemna. Great woman, poor piece of a$$. Finding someone I like everything about makes me do stupid things, and I don't want to be like that again....

What to do.....

6. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Hey Grant,

Wouldn't happened to be anybody I know would it. I don't know what your complaining about. You had the chance in Moab, and what happened. You PUSSED OUT. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Anyways, if she is hot/goodlooking, train her. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If she's not, dump her like a bad habit. Oh, damn, she knows were you live. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

7. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

She wasn't a marine was she /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

8. Seventy4Blazer

[ QUOTE ]
    If your drunk, maybe it was you /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif
    Sober up and hit it again /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

i was sober when it happened. i went over to a friends house and got hammered after i took her home...
    it wasnt me. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif
    Grant

9. Seventy4Blazer

[ QUOTE ]
    Why are you complaining? Any sex is better than no sex, especially since you haven't had any for 6 months. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif
    Just can't figure why someone would be so picky after trying for so long to get some. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

hey, 6 weeks, not months. and i had not been trying. after the wife left me it has been hard to even be around people i dont know. after last night, it is a lot easier. oh, and i can complain about bad sex, as i KNOW im good at it. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif
    Grant

10. Seventy4Blazer

nah, she annoyed me to much. so i doubt ill ever see her again. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Grant

11. Seventy4Blazer

[ QUOTE ]
    Hey Grant,

Wouldn't happened to be anybody I know would it. I don't know what your complaining about. You had the chance in Moab, and what happened. You PUSSED OUT. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

Anyways, if she is hot/goodlooking, train her. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif If she's not, dump her like a bad habit. Oh, damn, she knows were you live. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

nobody you know. besides, all the women you know you warn about me. i wouldnt have a chance. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif she is gone. ill never talk to her again. and as for knowing where i live, well, you know me. i have a gun. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif oh, and no, she isnt a marine. its not the one i was talking to the other night when you were here.
    Grant

12. leadfoot067

leadfoot067 1/2 ton status

ive been in the game for a few years now....if she isnt a keeper....and u just wanna do her for awhile than tell her strait up....it has worked for me many times....be totally honest with her alot of times thats exactly what some girls are looking for......

13. Seventy4Blazer

she already knows there is never gonna be a relationship. but she is horrible in the sack. so i dont know how to tell her that. so im just not gonna tell her anything.... at all... EVER! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    Grant

14. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. or2play

or2play 1/2 ton status

Hey, I warn you about most of the women I know. There were a slim few that would be worth getting together with. At least for a night or two. /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif I tried to hook you up with the bartender and the club. But she totatlly missed the whole lets get drunk and screw song I dedicated to her.

16. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Tomorrow tell her you hurt your back at work and can't bang for a while. After a couple of weeks of blowjobs she'll get bored and move on....

17. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    DONKEY PUNCH /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
    BUWAHAHHAHHABAHHAHHABABAHHAHHAHA /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

18. Seventy4Blazer

[ QUOTE ]
    Tomorrow tell her you hurt your back at work and can't bang for a while. After a couple of weeks of blowjobs she'll get bored and move on....

[/ QUOTE ]
    yeah... about her and the blow job thing.... thats another reason she is horrible in bed /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif.... get my drift?
    Grant

19. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Yup, got it. Sounds like it's time for her go and never come back. I mean, sex without a blowjob first is like taking the bus- you get where you need to go but it sure isn't as fun as it could be. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

20. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I mean, sex without a blowjob first is like taking the bus- you get where you need to go but it sure isn't as fun as it could be.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Never thought of it that way, but a very good point /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif