Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad sound in front d.s tire.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Brocky, Jul 18, 2005.

1. Brocky

Brocky 1/2 ton status

I went out today to fix a stuck brake caliber. On my way to NAPA the wheel started to make all kinds of noises. I was thnking my new Warn hubs were tore up. So when I got home I started to take it all apart. First bit of luck I broke off two studs, then noticed play in wheel bearing. The bearing was gone dry, hub was fine and brakes were not stuck at all. It was a fun filled day. Also one of my buddies heard a knocking up front. Turns out my bumper is falling off. It never ends but I am addicted.

2. blazerpro79

blazerpro79 1/2 ton status

i hear that... i would start to list what has happened in the last month but i would cramp my arm and probably forget 10 things that broke.

3. Brocky

Brocky 1/2 ton status

I know the feeling. People look at me and say why don't you just buy a new truck. My first reaction is where is the fun in that. I also inform them that if there rig was a 1978 things would be giving out aswell. My woman looks at me and says stop teariing up the truck offroading and I tell her it's just old stuff giving out. :D