Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bad week so far

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by k5floyd, Sep 13, 2006.

1. k5floyd

k5floyd 1/2 ton status

anyone else having a bad week? i wrecked my blazer no too bad just some gnarly body damage on the pass. side and a broken rear pass. side leaf spring. fcuked up the rear corner of the camry i hit. never thought id get in an accident like this and it be my fault i just look over at the truck in the lane left to me and looked back and had only a split second to hit the brakes and swerve over. just overall embarassing, ive always considered my self a good driver(not being cocky when i say that). i dont have air tools to get all those dame stubborn bolts off all the suspension parts or many tools at all but waiting on big set of matco tools i just ordered with my 52% school discount. im doing the Genral Moters ASEP course. at the end of it will be ASE master certified and pretty much guaranteed a job. anyway today i went to get a set of 56s and figured out after i bought them they werent the 56s i needed, so waste of 40 bucks. and i need to get this truck fixed pretty quick as i dont have any extra vehicles to get to school and my mom cant carpoll to work everyday for the next week or how ever long it takes me to get this fixed. just uggh i so fusturated

2. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Pics ???

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Capitalization, grammar and first aid for my eyes??????????????

4. k5floyd

k5floyd 1/2 ton status

eh sorry about the typing. too lazy and this isnt keyboarding class. anyway ill try to get pics. im just bummed about all this ****, especially have to deal with this insurance company crap