Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bad Week

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by gauder, Oct 23, 2005.

1. gauder

gauder Banned

Alternator, electric in-tank fuel pump, and universal joint all bad in one week!
    :mad:
    What's the worst automotive related week you've had outside of accidents?

2. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

Bad fuel pump (in-tank), bad fuel meter, bad intake manifold gasket. That was an expensive week...

3. gauder

gauder Banned

I hear you about the $, thank God I get garage prices at the parts store and can do the work myself. Head gasket was 2 years ago. lol

4. dogdaysunrise

dogdaysunrise 1/2 ton status

changed the oil in the truck, the o-ring at the ghey oil filter adapter blew out, and I lost all my new oil in home depot parking lot, ran to the part store, found out it was a dealer only part so i bought some gasket maker, made one, blew it out on the way home lost another 6qts of oil, and still cant drive my truck.

5. 89GMCSuburban

89GMCSuburban 1/2 ton status

2 cracked wheels, 4 new tires, transmission, alternator, starter and battery

6. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

not nessesarily a bad week but bad weeks

Took my blazer back home to get the AC fixed, get it recharged it works come back up to emmetsburg, it works 2 days and quits, meet my dad im pomeroy swap vehicles, he takes it to the shop for me, i get home that weekend AC works I go to pic up some buddys and my brake master cylinder takes a crap. I get it back from that deal, come back up to emmetsburg and the 4x4 electronic shifter motor goes out. But the "$5000 96 S10 blazer is so much a better deal then the $3500 91 K5 Blazer Jeremy" I have never let dad live that down my $5000 blazer is up to problably close to 8000 now :doah: