Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Badass Lawnmower

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by daleearnhardt01, Oct 19, 2004.

1. daleearnhardt01

daleearnhardt01 1/2 ton status

I want this lawnmower... /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif Mower

2. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

That would be good for tall grass. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

COOL!
    A guy down the street from me when I was growing up was real big into R/C planes. He made a flying stop sign (regulation size!) out of 1" thick foam insulation board. Didn't even make it an airfoil shape; just cut out the octagon shape, rounded the leading edges a bit, cut control surfaces out, hung a radio system and a chainsaw motor on it, and off it went. It basically hung from the prop in the air; if he backed the throttle down past about 75%, it would fall out of the air.

4. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

That is one of the coolest things I have seen in a long time. /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

For those hard to reach places?

6. K5MONSTERCHEV

K5MONSTERCHEV 1/2 ton status

That is hilarious!! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

8. jjlaughner

jjlaughner 3/4 ton status

yeah man! I want one... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif