Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Badlands - ATTICA - Nov. 8th

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by KRAZIE87K5, Oct 14, 2003.

1. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

Can't contain myself any longer. My wife made plans to get to Attica on Nov. 8th, I'll be there w/one Jeeper. Come awn boays, who can make it???

I'll be there Friday night, read to be at the gates 8:45a on Sat. morning. I'll be heading home Sat night. Any interest? I'll be spreading the word at the Chicago Meet and Greet too! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif

POST UP!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Dan

2. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

If anyone has a trailer to take my junk, I'd be all for it. No way I'm driving it that far to break it and walking home. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

I'll have to get back with you on that one! It's a good possibility if I can get some crap together between now and then /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif!

4. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

I dont know. May be a little soon for me. I need to get my tranny/tcase rebuilt and in, as well as getting my kingpins replaced. A lot of little stuff. Seems like there's something i'm forgetting planned for the 8th.... /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif I'll get back with you.

5. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

Would like to go along for the ride and see Attica, but I'll be moving my gf from Alberta to MO that weekend

Think we can wheel a 17 foot U-haul?

6. laketex

laketex 3/4 ton status

You might consider getting the full insurance plan if this is your goal! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Dan, I would love to go, but I will just be getting home from Philadelphia on Friday. Not sure the wife would let me turn around and leave again. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

8. KRAZIE87K5

Layne-

It’s all good man! If you can make it, I'd love to see you there. It would be nice to have a comparably equipped rig there! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif When do you leave town again after the the 8th? Its just a one day deal... prolly the last run of the season! COMAWN! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Dan

9. K5BLT4FUN

K5BLT4FUN 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I have to leave again on Tuesday, Nov. 11th. Man this job is wearing me out. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

10. KRAZIE87K5

Well I'll be there... and I'll be sporting a FRESH 35 spline setup!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-Dan

11. Chris_T

Chris_T 1/2 ton status

Good plan! And I'll bring a sawzall to remove the parts as they are can-opener-ed away

12. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

A sawzall is a good idea but better bring a 5 gallon bucket to pick up all the darn parts broken in the quarry. Those who hadn't been to badlands since August, they've made some great rock trails in the quarry for the Eastern rock crawl competition Bent my front drive shaft Sunday just to prove the point to a bunch of jeepers but still was able to drag one out with a broken clip d.35 hooked to my bumper.

This is Mark, new to CK5 but not new to wheelin' big stuff in small area's. Looking forward to catching a few rides with other K5 people, finding some parts and helping to showup jeeps.

If the link works, I have a picture page of my junk. Been wheeling when I lived in Springfield, Il; mainly mudbogging in the early 90's, wheeled Tenn, dresser wisc., mudstock Mo.,Indiana now where I live and hope to do Tellico next summer? -Mark

13. Mudzer

Mudzer 1/2 ton status Author

Mark, welcome. What rig did you bring to Mudstock in MO? I was there, maybe I saw you. Did you see my white K5 on Sunday?

14. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Neil, We went July 2001 to the Potosi event. I had my brown Chevy shortbed with camo green flames. On that Sat. we spent fixing stuff and trying to beat the heat, Sunday we were able to get muddy. I was still beating out all that red Mo. mud out this past winter when I tore it down to build this K5. My buddy had a big blue K5, he was the second one across that Monster Island. Cool event why don't they have it there anymore? -Mark

15. KRAZIE87K5

Potosi is cursed by retarded forest rangers and gay restrictions now. Ppl are fighting to get the land opened up, but the gov't isn't paying attention. That's my interpretation. Not to mention the last K5 crowd out there ALL got ticketed... /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

SO just come on down for this run in Attica! It will be a blast! Can't wait to get the K5 out again this year!!!

OH YEA, STOP HI-JACKING MY THREAD!!!!

<font color="red"> LAST ONE TO THE BADLANDS ON NOVEMBER 8TH IS A ROTTEN EGG! </font>

Looks like I need to brush up on my motovational skillz... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

-Dan

16. NITRO

NITRO 1/2 ton status

im goin and may have a friend to go too with a chevy short bed

NITRO

17. chebywanna

chebywanna 1/2 ton status

uu u u u uuuuu u uu how bout me houw bout me?? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif i really gotta get my bubba roillin. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

18. BamBamblazer

BamBamblazer 1/2 ton status

I would love to go but the k5 is down for the winter. New axles, tranny and engine rebuild in the plans for the next few months. But if anyone needs a rider/spotter (hint-hint) i would be up for it! /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif So i guess if no one speeks up i will have to pass on this one. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif
    Tom

19. K5DRAGER

K5DRAGER 1/2 ton status

Hey Dan, I just got back into town. I'm going with my brother and cousin wheelin holoween weekend. If all goes well I'm in for another Attica run. Sounds like we'll have to try out those 35 spline outers. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif Are you trying to get the hummer rims on by that weekend? I'll keep an eye on this post and update ya when it gets closer.

20. KRAZIE87K5

We'll see about the hummers... I am close... but we'll see. I still need to get the flanges bought for the 35 spline setup... so we'll see how fundage flows. I'm limited by the all mighty dollar right now! /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif See ya in Attica!

-Dan