Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Badlands July 2nd, Some Trail riding

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by gzzgfw, Jun 27, 2005.

1. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

I am hitting the Badlands this Sat. for some trail riding and tooling around. Planning on taking the whole fam damily. If you see the Purple Princess give me a shout or post up before and we can hook up.

I am booked until Labor Day with Softball Tournaments so this is actually the only time I can sneak away.

I hope I remember how to wheel, it's been 6 weeks since I've last been out. See ya later -Mark

2. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Damn, i'll be at Rockport.

3. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

I hope to hit Rockport later in October this year, I only have one day (sat.) and I have been to Badlands yet this year. Good Luck this weekend....

4. ProJunkRacing

ProJunkRacing 1/2 ton status

hmmm i would love to go truck isn't done yet but if i can ride along i would leave right after work and be there at 3 ish

5. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Unfortuntately, I've got two little girls and my wife so no open seat this time. Maybe later, I usually wheel by myself.

6. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

My family and I may be there Saturday also, Mark. We haven't finalized plans yet, but we're thinking about wheeling Sat., and camping Sat. night. We usually go to southern IN for the weekend of the 4th, but may stick closer to home this year. My new company is having a big party & hog roast Sunday so that sort of breaks up the weekend.

7. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

Alright John, It should be a pretty nice day. We might see ya there. -mark

8. 8t7jimmy

8t7jimmy 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I wish i could make it. I am headed out to go camping over the fourth. When are you going to Rockport, or back to Redbird. I would love to check out both places!!

Ryan

9. gzzgfw

gzzgfw 1/2 ton status

If they do that team challenge again in Oct at Rockport I am tentively planning on going to that pending when it is. I have a couple vacaton days to burn and I can't think of a better way of doing it.

Redbird is having a night ride next Sat. night the 9th. but I will not be there.