Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Badlands Toys for Tots Dec. 2

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by K30CJ, Nov 28, 2006.

1. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

Who else is going to Toys for Tots at the Badlands this Saturday? Hope the weather is decent.

2. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

If i can get the day off work i will be there.

3. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

I'd like to meet you since it sounds like we wheel some of the same places. If you see an ugly black Jeep with a postal grill, say hi. What will you have if you come?

4. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

If i make it ill be wheeling a red 4-runner on 38.5" boggers, if i see you i will definately stop and say hi. Its always nice to meet another CK5'er, especially one that wheels the badlands/cliffs/rockport.

I saw your brother last week on turkey day heading north on I-57 with his jeep in tow, was he coming back from wheeling or heading out?

5. K30CJ

K30CJ 1/2 ton status

He was bringing it home with him for the weekend so we could go to the Badlands last Saturday. We hadn't been there all summer, and now two weeks in a row.:D I'm not sure if he's going to make it this time or not. I fixed my heater fan tonight so at least my feet can be warm. Hope to see you there.