Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Baja Shop; yes/no ???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Big Blzn, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Big Blzn

Big Blzn 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Can any of you tell me if The Baja Shop in Orange County California is a good or reasonable place to have work done on my K5. Mostly fab work. I've heard the name before but don't know anything else. Could you recommend anyone else in the Orange County area? Thanks for the help.

2. ntsqd

ntsqd 1/2 ton status

What sort of work?

3. Big Blzn

looking to get ideas or have them make a nice receiver mounted spare tire carrier to hold up to 35" rubber. Alson, to some how fab or make a hidden hitch for the front behind the stock bumper and have a hinged front lic plate that will fold down when needed. I really just need a good tow/anchor point to hook a strap. I really like my stock chrome bumpers and don't want to give them up. Possibly to do some work on my safari cage and other general fab work. Who would you recommend?
    Out

4. gm500hprat

gm500hprat 1/2 ton status

I know AJ of the BAJA SHOP personally they do awesome fab. He runs the shop his dad was the founder. They are a little pricey but not any more than any other legitamate fab shop in SOCAL.

After I finish my x-chassis and use it for a whilke Im going to seel it off and have him build me a truggy chassis.

5. Big Blzn

Cool. Thanks guys, for the help.