Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Balou?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by AJMBLAZER, Nov 4, 2000.

1. AJMBLAZER

AJMBLAZER Better to be lucky than good. Premium Member

Hey Balou, still out there? Just curious. All you European Blazer owner's posts interest me. Any luck with Turkish customs?

1992 Blazer Sport, 350 TBI, 4L60, 3" Flowmaster, K&N, 3" Rancho, 285/75R16 on 16x8 Baja's[​IMG]

2. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

I just got an e-mail from him asking if we couldn't all visit him and his friends over at africa4x4.com But I am not sure I remember the address right. Anyone know the correct addy? . Balou, Mulemaster and BB455 where regulars here a while ago. He sold his Blazer though..(could give him a hard time about that[​IMG])

<font color=red><a target="_blank" href=http://www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com>www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com</a></font color=red>

3. chevy4x4

chevy4x4 1/2 ton status

yeah, what happaned to mulemaster? There are also a few people that I haven't seen around... I haven't see Michigan Blazer since last july..where did she go? And 4x4Gunz (i think that was his name) has been gonne fo a long time too... Some others disapeared too.

<font color=purple>L8R..

chevy<font color=green>4x4</font color=green></font color=purple>

4. Espen88k5

Espen88k5 1/2 ton status

<font color=blue>nyef</font color=blue>...... <font color=blue>blazerfanaticfromjapan</font color=blue> remember him?

<font color=red><a target="_blank" href=http://www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com>www.espen88k5.alloffroad.com</a></font color=red>

5. Balou

Balou 1/2 ton status

1. Yes, I am still arround, but you do not expect me to go through +/- 2.000 new post a week, do you?
    2. Knife "nyef" was from Saudi-Arabia as far as I remeber...
    3. It's "4x4africa.com", since I visited BB454 several times last year I join this forum mostly, it's a little bit more "family", just 25 active users + some 250 inactive. BTW, BB454 is kind of admin over there.
    4. I am no posting anymore, because I am ashamed.
    had to sell my Blazer, as I could not find a way to get it into Turkey.
    5. I could not stand having no possibility for offroading, so I got myself a '82 Diesel Cruiser, BJ45 if somebody knows about it.
    6. The Cruiser is replacing the Blazer in nearly every meaning,
    especially money and time wasting, äähh I mean spending...

I'll be back soon, keep on cruisin' !!!

Balou
    "Size DOES matter!!!", said the girl last night.
    <a target="_blank" href=http://www.balou.coloradok5.com>www.balou.coloradok5.com</a>