Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Baltimore 4x4 Shops/Parts?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Strahan, Dec 25, 2002.

1. Strahan

Strahan 1/2 ton status

Howdy. I'm in Baltimore and I'm thinking about upgrading my stock 84 Jimmy K5 axles to the full tons. Actually what I want to do is first buy tires, but before I do that I figure I'd better get the axle thing straight so I don't buy 15" tires on a 6 lug wheel then have to buy new when I do swap. What's a good place to get the axles? I'd want a 14FF for the rear and D60 for the front right? Thanks!

2. Strahan

Strahan 1/2 ton status

PS.. Doesn't really have to be in Balto.. if you know of a good place that can ship me what I need that'll work too. I'd just like to cut out shipping if possible /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. blazen_md

blazen_md 1/2 ton status

Depending on what you are looking for, not sure if you want a built up d60 like one with shaved pumpkin and heavy axle shafts or if you are just looking for a d60. If so let me know I have a d60 14bff blazer we have a 4x4 shop and I am located about 45 min away if interested pm me and I will give you more info to contact me thanks.

4. yunit

yunit 1/2 ton status

For axles PM WAYNE.
    For other 4x4 Maryland info PM BOSS or FR8TRAIN.