Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bare with me, I think I'm a pic whore.... hopefully dial up beware.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by mr.smartass, Oct 27, 2006.

1. mr.smartass

mr.smartass 1 ton status Premium Member

My first attempt at posting up some pics... oh yeah and how do you remove pics from the gallery??? i got some double posted :confused:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I think I've got it all figured out... unless someone can tell me about removing pics from the photo gallery...

2. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

the easyest way is to go to the pic you want to post from your gallary or oter sight or whatever. Right click the pic and go to properties then copy the address it will look like this http://coloradok5.com/photos/data/2/mini-100_0284.jp Then click the add image icon witch looks like this[​IMG] then paste the address there and vola!

[​IMG]

3. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

how did i know that was going to happen

4. mr.smartass

How do yall like the departure angle on my huge ass rear bumper... It's a damn land anchor, i'm gonna see if they guy will build me another one and let me design it... he did it so cheap that i didn't mind that he just made it up as he went...

These pics are of my dad's shop where i do all my work, I'm a college student living in a fraternity house with no place for all my own junk so i just use alot of his, and pile mine in with it lol, he doesn't mine to much.

work table covered in random stuff... and the step from my driver's side... i want to build new ones cause those are to big and ugly... but they do bolt to the frame.
    [​IMG]

my little welder and the two pressure washers...
    [​IMG]

any more lift and the blazer won't make it in... I'd like to get rid of the body lift but after pulling the tranny i don't know if i can make myself do it... and the atv jack i used to pull/install my 700r4/241
    [​IMG]

Trying to show my rusty ass 396 back there in the corner, when i find a decent machine shop around here i'll see what they'll charge me to clean it up and if it's even worth it to rebuild... might be a cool project though.
    [​IMG]

'94 pathfinder 2wd completely stock only 56k on it has been side swiped, but looks good now, has a nice sound system in it.
    [​IMG]

Oh yeah and my cat... poser... I'm sure I have a bunch of other things to post up, just give me a little while lol.

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Nice Blazer.

6. mr.smartass

yeah it was a lot nicer when i first got it... so clean... I've abused it a little lol, but had a hell of a time doing it.

7. stockk5

stockk5 1/2 ton status Premium Member

yeah really clean blazer you have there.. keep the sheetmetal on it! :) good stuff.

8. muddybuddy

muddybuddy 3/4 ton status

6" lift and 35's? looks good

9. mr.smartass

actually 7" all together and 37"s.... but they are worn out, thought about getting a set of the 37" military tires, seem to be reasonably priced and i've already got the 16.5 tires, but maybe i should just try to find axles... hard to come by around here.