Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

barnwell mountain on march 15

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by blk87K5, Feb 3, 2003.

1. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I'll be there if you will come pick up me and my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

I don't think I will have my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifready by then to wheel, but I would like to meet some of you guys up there. If anyone needed a co-pilot I would be game for that. I can meet ya'll there, I only live 30 minutes away from Barnwell /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Just let me know /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

3. txbluethunder

txbluethunder 1/2 ton status

i might be up for it. will depend on what i've broken up to then. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

4. fourwheelerjeff

fourwheelerjeff 1/2 ton status Staff Member Moderator

hey bg, i don't think i can make it to golden this run /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

OL14, i am sure we will have a spot for you /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif(maybe you can ride with me, i plan on taking my 83 out there)

blue, come on up, we have a couple of other guys from austin coming, if you like i can send you some contact info /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

5. 74beater

74beater 1/2 ton status

WHERE IS BARNWELL MNT...

6. OL14BLAZ

OL14BLAZ 1/2 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    OL14, i am sure we will have a spot for you

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds great tell me what time you guys are going to meet up and I will meet you there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

7. fourwheelerjeff

8. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I plan to be in TX for about two months. Probably going to be wheeling at least twice a month too.

9. fourwheelerjeff

when, after school is out, or before, maybe i can join in some of that wheeling /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. txbartman

txbartman 1/2 ton status

Our club is also going out there on the 29 and 30th, if you wanna join up then too. We have our own campsite out there.

11. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Just Got word My Big Bronco 4x4 will be out there the same weekend. Looks like a lot of A &amp; M guys heading out for their spring break then as well. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

12. fourwheelerjeff

yeah, there are a few bronco guys that are going with me, and they hang out there, although it could be just a coincidence /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

although last time we went out together, they all wanted the blazer to go first and then they followed /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

Not a guy Warren and John Brown and them going with you is it? I know they aren't in dallas now but who knows I also know a few guys from the College Station area through the Two Big Broncos southern chapter which has lots of east, TX members. Just saw it in one of the lastest e-mails and they mentioned going along for the ride since My Big Bronco 4x4 was holding it.

Funny you mention them wanting you to lead the way. Last wheelin trip i went on with the Two Big Broncos club we spent all of one night sitting around talking about how bad the Ford enginners screwed up. A friend of mine has a die hard wheeling kid, he is 7 and all he talks about is goign wheeling and keeps saying I can't wait to get my Bronco, My friend with the bronco says "NO, Trust me you want a blazer, way easier to fix and comes from the factory with all the good mechanical stuff" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Atleast if his kid is gonna grow up a wheeling nut he gets his stuff straight at an early age /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/pimp1.gif

14. fourwheelerjeff

me and a few other guys i know from the fort worth and austin area are planning a run at barnwell mountain on march 15, i think a few of us will be planning on spending the night, thought i would throw this out there to see if anyone from this board would be interested in going /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

15. fourwheelerjeff

no these guys are from here, but i know they hang out at project bronco and my big bronco and texas 4x4 /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

to be honest, it wasn't my blazer, it was fulltop's, i was just riding with him and we had the only blazer /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

16. Nonesuch

Nonesuch 1/2 ton status

Russel, Are you going up there? I am heading out there Friday th 14th. You are welcome to tag along if you don't want to take your blazer.
    Justin

17. fourwheelerjeff