Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bart Wheels on my door step!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by BLzr4x4ngkid, Jun 7, 2001.

1. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

What's going on guys? Just wanted to let everyone know that I got my new wheels today! I ended up getting the 15x14 chrome Bart Wheels. I opened up the box and WHOA, those things are huge! Now, all I need to do is get some 39.5" Boggers and those damn 3/4 ton axles on my truck. Just wanted to share my excitement. See ya!

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

2. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

*like Homer Simpson* Ooooooooo!! New toys!!!!!!
    I got a set of 10" wide wheels in the garage begging for tires and those look huge to me. I can't imagine 14's!!!!
    So, when's you're truck going back together? [​IMG]

<font color=red>I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget. </font color=red>

3. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

Sounds good Alex, those are some massive wheels. Hey muddin, what kinda tires are you going to get?

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

4. muddin4fun

muddin4fun 3/4 ton status

Big'uns!!! [​IMG]

Hmm...either BFG or General Grabber MT's. Depends on when the IRS sends me the rest of my refund check. Damn @@#$@ IRS [​IMG].

<font color=red>I'm a psychic amnesiac. I know in advance what I'm going to forget. </font color=red>

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Sweet..BLzr4x4ngkid do you have a link to a picture of the ones you got??

Lara get some SSR's....

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda</A>

6. BOWTIE

BOWTIE 1/2 ton status

I now how you feel! I just received mine yesterday. I got 15x14 black eatons with beadlocks, 8lug with 3 1/2 backspacing. Man a can't wait till I mount these on!!

Ric

"Wheel hard or go home."

7. BLzr4x4ngkid

BLzr4x4ngkid 1/2 ton status

I don't have any pics yet, but hopefully when I get my tires mounted on there I'll have some. These things are pretty wide alright. Look really good too! The chrome is nice and clean. They are 8 lug with 3.5" backspacing as well.

"Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning." Odd Ball--Kelly's Hereos

8. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

Has anyone tried the Wheel Vintiques wheels?? From what I've seen they are guaranteed to be true. My brother had 3 sets of Barts and ALL of them were warped!! His were 15x10. He'd pick up the truck drive down the road and turn around and go back. After they mounted the 3rd set and he returned he bought aluminum. I'm planning to go to 14 and 8 lug front and will be shopping for wheels in the future, so I was wondering about the Wheel Vintiques.

PURE INSANITY
    86 blazer see it at:<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.zing.com/album/pictures.html?id=4292792569>http://www.zing.com/album/pictures.html?id=4292792569</A>