Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bathroom games

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Goober, Oct 9, 2002.

1. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Found on the Net:

Ways To Annoy Bathroom Friends

1. Stick your palm open under the stall wall and ask your neighbor, ''May I borrow a highlighter?''

2. ''Uh-oh, I knew I shouldn't put my lips on that."

3. Cheer and clap loudly every time somebody breaks the silence with a bodily function noise.

4. ''Hmmm, I've never seen that color before.''

5. ''Dang, this water is cold.''

6. Grunt and strain real loud for 30 seconds and then drop a cantaloupe into the toilet bowl from a high place and sigh relaxingly.

7. ''Now how did that get there?''

8. ''Hummus. Reminds me of hummus.''

9. Fill up a large flask with Mountian Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling,''Whoa! Easy boy!!''

10. '' Interesting....more sinkers than floaters''

11. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peaunt butter on a wad of toliet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say,''Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"

12. ''C'mon Mr. Happy! Don't fall asleep on me!!"

13. ''Boy, that sure looks like a maggot''

14. ''Dang, I knew that drain hole was a little too small. Now what am I gonna do?''

15. Play a well-known drum cadence over and over again on your butt cheeks.

16. Before you unroll toliet paper, conspicuously lay down your ''Cross-Dressers Anonymous'' newsletter on the floor visable to the adjacent stall.

17. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, ''Peek-a-boo!''

18. Drop a D-cup bra on the floor under the stall wall and sing ''Born Free.''

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I've seen that a few times before and I gotta tell ya it still fawkin cracks me up!!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. k5ntexas

k5ntexas 1/2 ton status

omg hahahahahahahahaha /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif that is way too much man. lol. later.

jacob

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    9. Fill up a large flask with Mountian Dew. Squirt it erratically under the stall walls of your neighbors while yelling,''Whoa! Easy boy!!''

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO! /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. heavy4x4

heavy4x4 1/2 ton status

When I read "bathroom games" I thought this was about actual bathroom games. Like the putting green I've seen in a catalog for while you're on the crapper. (Short putter included).
    Anyone else see other rediculous "games" for the can?

6. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

Wow, someone actually followed me around writing all of that crap down. Some people need to get a life.

7. 77fixer

77fixer 1/2 ton status

16. Before you unroll toliet paper, conspicuously lay down your ''Cross-Dressers Anonymous'' newsletter on the floor visable to the adjacent stall

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, why do you have that? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

8. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

11. Using a small squeeze tube, spread peaunt butter on a wad of toliet paper and drop under the stall wall of your neighbor. Then say,''Whoops, could you kick that back over here, please?"

[/ QUOTE ]

9. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

17. Lower a small mirror underneath the stall wall and adjust it so you can see your neighbor and say, ''Peek-a-boo!''

[/ QUOTE ] dude, i fell outta my chair when i read that! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

10. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Uh, why do you have that?

[/ QUOTE ]

Uh, why do you ask? Wanna join the support group? /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif