I cannot post a message in the audio section, can anyone here help? I just fitted a new Jensen cd player in my K5. In the instruction booklet it said to connect the main yellow wire to a constant power supply, this is for the clock and radio station memory. So, I spliced into the ciggy lighter and it worked fine, however, next day my new battery was totally dead. I used one of those Schorsche ? fit kits, connect it up sweet, however I have a 'spare' wire, it's orange and I think (According to the fit kit info) that its called 'lamp' I had this connected to the ciggy lighter too, is that the problem? I disconnected this 'lamp' wire and the cd still works fine, do you think this orange wire somehow was draining the battery? I don't want to go out tomorrow and it be dead again, where I live there's not too much traffic to ask anyone for a 'jump' Everything is connected properly, except this orange wire, what does anyone think?