Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Battlestar Galactica

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Stickseler, Dec 8, 2003.

1. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

I give it 4 stars

That is all

2. TXsizeK5

TXsizeK5 1/2 ton status

yeah i saw that....in the TV guide /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

3. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

For the first episode of the mini series, I liked it. It explains alot that the original series didn't. I plan on watching the whole mini series. I liked how the Cylon Raider is a Cylon itself, and not a ship with a pilot.

4. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

I thought it was pretty cool. Whether or not it turns out to be a cool series remains to be seen.

But I gotta say that I would really like to have one of the NEW model Cylons to help out around the house.

For those of you who missed the show, this is what the newly designed Cylons look like:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Maybe 2 or 3. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought it was pretty cool. Whether or not it turns out to be a cool series remains to be seen.

But I gotta say that I would really like to have one of the NEW model Cylons to help out around the house.

For those of you who missed the show, this is what the newly designed Cylons look like:

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Maybe 2 or 3. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ] There are 12 modles, that is number 6.

6. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

I watched the whole "Taken" mini series cause I kinda got hooked on it. It wasn't bad
    Now BS Glactica comes along. The first episode was pretty good. Better acting than that old BSG series.
    Looks like I will be tuning in for the rest of it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    I'm glad they kept the same Viper fighters from the first series I always thought they looked pretty cool.

7. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

Damn, only 2 parts. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I want more, I was really getting into it. I hope they make it into a weekly series !!!

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

I'm surprised that it didn't suck. Now hopefully my connection gives me the hookup, he's recording each show.

The one and only complaint I have about it is they are doing way too much damn teasing to not show any boobies /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I've seen the first 2 episodes and really liked them, how many episodes are there supposed to be? When will the mini series air together?