Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BAY AREA BUM needs job

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by PeteH, Nov 23, 2003.

1. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

like most people i'm running out of funds for my truck plus i gotta get stuff for my gf for christmas. then on top of that i'm going to wyoming for a year and i gotta save up moola for school and living. i have no job, i'm running out of money and was wondering if anybody knows whose hiring, or if they themselves want someone to work for them...please nothing inappropriate.

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

... McDonald's??? Not the best place in the world, but it'd work in a pinch while you search for a better job /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. 4X4HIGH

4X4HIGH 1 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

It might help to know what your skills are, or what type work you are used to doing. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. Z3PR

Z3PR Banned

There is always those day labor places.

5. speed_deed

speed_deed 1/2 ton status

You wouldnt happen to being going to Laramie to attend Wyotech would ya?

6. PeteH

PeteH 1/2 ton status

well i help with my friends' maid service(custom maids house cleaning-get them to clean for you and tell em pete sent you) business every once in a while.so...i can clean really well, i can draw(i dont know if that helps)i got most artistic when i was at highschool..uh..i've played ice hockey forever(if someones gotta job involving ice /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) i like to work on my truck, and i learn very quickly....and i like long walks on the beach /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-z3pr-day labor?
    -speed deed-yup

7. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    well i help with my friends' maid service(custom maids house cleaning-get them to clean for you and tell em pete sent you) business every once in a while.so...i can clean really well, i can draw(i dont know if that helps)i got most artistic when i was at highschool..uh..i've played ice hockey forever(if someones gotta job involving ice /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif) i like to work on my truck, and i learn very quickly....and i like long walks on the beach /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

-z3pr-day labor?
    -speed deed-yup

[/ QUOTE ]

Day labor are companies that contract out to companies. Usually minimum wage and you will be the low man on the pole which means you get the crap jobs. And it's a day by day basis also. But if you need money to get the bills paid and no prospects, then it's a way to go. Labor Ready is a company that is in your area.

8. 4GUNZ4X4Z

4GUNZ4X4Z 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    ....and i like long walks on the beach

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif