Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bay area people to Hollister Blazer Fest

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by MaxCrack, Jul 3, 2001.

1. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

Does any one have an empty seat or two? I know I want to go, and my wife may want to go. But my Blazer has no chance of being ready by the 13th. We're in Sunnyvale if any one is close by or going south along 101.

That's because I'm the devil.

2. MaxCrack

MaxCrack 1/2 ton status

By the way, after that post I am officially a member.[​IMG]

That's because I'm the devil.

3. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Do you have a car? Just take that if you do.... I might not have my Blazer if I end up getting some axles, which I might happen because I'm trying to work out a deal right now... if I do, then I'll have a Dodge Neon, which is not exactly the rock climbing champion you may think it is! [​IMG] But anyhow.... whatever gets you there works. You can always ride with someone on the trails... or be a spotter. It'll work out whatever you do... [​IMG]

I removed my quote so gay, vegetarian, minority, eco-nazis who love Jesus, nuke spotted owls, vote Gore and smoke medical marijuana won't be offend.

4. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

I think Useyourblinker is coming from Fremont If he is coming......Dan

5. 2Dogs

2Dogs 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I will be leaving from the Bay Area. But alas, without the blazer, *sigh*. It will be in the shop a little longer than I thought.
    I confirmed that my cousin with the Jeep still wants to go so it looks like I will have a seat (even if it is a Jeep). Don't know when we are starting/ending our trip yet...

Dave

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder.

6. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

I was going to go....but it's on a Friday which means traffic is gonna be a bitch,and also hitting the limit on my SSR's...and I am broke as a joke!

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda>http://community.webshots.com/user/vwryda</A>