Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

bb o3 or not lets go

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by sidslc, Jan 22, 2003.

1. sidslc

sidslc Registered Member

I say the first weekend in august we all unoficialy gather in the city market parking lot. I dont need a raffel to go wheelin just people to hang with. So who's in ?

2. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Let's nail down a solid date! I've already scheduled vacation for the first week of August, but I can adjust accordingly.

John

3. Burt4x4

Burt4x4 3/4 ton status

Moab is an awsome place to wheel!!
    I had a great time last year playin around out there!
    I will not beable to swing it this year. I hope to have a tow rig in the near future so that should make the "Big Wheelin Trips" more frequent for me down the road!!
    Have fun out there and don't for get to bring water!!hehehe

4. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

<font color="red"> </font color> This time I'm going...even if it kill's me. /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif Sid keep your mouth zipped. I'm going. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

5. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

You going to EJS again this year?

6. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

How about over EJS, several of us will be out there then anyway?

7. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

The first weekend as in the 2nd or the 9th? I will gladly drive 1000 miles to moab (again) /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif if we can get a big group (again) /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif and the weekend of the 9th would be great (that will be my 20th B-day! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif) I would like to stay for longer than 4 nights this time though, will anybody else be willing to stay that long so that I can have someone to wheel with? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. blazinzuk

blazinzuk Buzzbox voodoo Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I am only 7 or 8 hours away so if I can come up with gas money I am there I am going to EJS also so that would be fine with me I know my bro in law is planning on the first week of Aug for Blazer Bash and I don't think he is online much just going off what the last couple of years have been. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    <font color="blue"> I'M IN! </font color>
    As for the date, the poll says early August so the hell with the heat!... lets do the 2nd or the 9th. We can still get sponcers if you want but we don't need to get extreme.
    As for a meeting, we can do what ever we want. No one says we need to use the park. Find a hill, lake or whatever.
    I DO NOT want it to be during EJS because I only have two really big wheelin trips each year and I don't want to combine them /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif.
    I'm willing to do just as much as I did for BB02 but this time I say we all meet after each days run to see how many trucks are broken so we know what time to meet in the AM.
    It kinda sucks working on trucks tell 2:00 am and needing to be at city market at 8:00am or you will piss people off.
    You guys just tell me what I can do to help.....but I'm there!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh, one thing I would really like to do this time is to have one evening where we line up all our bad a$$ trucks and drive through town. Maybe take over a resturant? /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/burb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif
    CAN'T WAIT. /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

10. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

I'm there for early August. The week of the 2nd would work best for school, but whatever. Hopefully I will have a tow rig by then. /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

11. Butch

Butch 1/2 ton status

If you guys want to do this thing my <font color="red"> underpaid employee of the month </font color> is willing to do all the stuff, junk, and things necessary to make it happen. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif This way we could still have a raffle and all and get shirts for folks to prove it really happened.
    4x4Iron would be willing to spring for the food for a cookout.
    Dave has a good idea about meeting to do damage checks each day. He definately was at the wrong end of some uneeded grief for trying to do the right thing last time. /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    Trails will need to be decided and leaders picked. I have no problem leading as I have been on many of the trails there, but would be just as happy to follow if someone else wants to take point. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

12. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

August looks like a definite maybe for me this year...there is no way i could save enough before EJS to go then.

Very nice of you to step forward Tim! I hope to be there this year!

Rene

13. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

Cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Cool. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif It look's like this thing is gonna happen!! Either weekend is O.K. for me!

John

15. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    Right one Tim! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif I always knew you two would be up for it. This is rough but I thought I would try this again....
    [​IMG]
    or I can come up with something else?
    Whatever you guys want. I'm just ready to start this thing rollin. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

17. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

Yeah!I'm going down Friday and staying for the week after /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

18. Sandman

Sandman 3/4 ton status Author

Probably will pass you on the highway then. I'm going down the Saturday before and leaving on Friday before the crowd gets real bad.

19. blueblaze

blueblaze 1/2 ton status

That's why I'm going the week after. Know anyone that's staying for that week? /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

20. supersize75

supersize75 1/2 ton status

[​IMG]

I goin too by that date I could throw a few more thousand in toys too, hello 4x4 iron, say butch want to raffle a bumper? /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif