Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BB Pulleys & Brackets

Discussion in '1969-1972 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by ak bandit, Mar 21, 2005.

1. ak bandit

ak bandit 1/2 ton status

I'm having one he|| of a time locating them for my 396. I've looked for used ones local and new ones off the net. The only ones that keep popping up are the March kits. And that's more money than I want to spend. Plus I dont need anything flashy. GM makes the complete kits for small blocks but not for the big blocks. I really wanted a serpentine drive, but a v-belt will work. Any info on complete kits would be greatly appreciated?

2. ak bandit

ak bandit 1/2 ton status

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

which ones do you need?

I am switching over to some real bling bling pullies so I will have all of mine for sale in the next week or so, just make a fair offer and they are yours:grin:

I also have some brackets, harmonic balancers, ect:D

4. ak bandit

ak bandit 1/2 ton status

My block is bare so I'm gonna need everything. Except for AC components. I'm not running air conditioning. So alternator, water pump (long), power steering, and crank pulleys. And if you have the brackets to go along with the accessories that'd be great to. I wouldnt even begin to know what a good price would be for those. Do you have a photo of your engine (with the belt drive visible)?

5. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com