Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BB'02 - my thanks to...

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by jms, Aug 28, 2002.

1. jms

jms 1/2 ton status Author

BB\'02 - my thanks to...

Steve, for organizing BB'02...

Tim, for cutting my shift linkage so I could get it into 1st...
    Toby, for lending his air saw to the cause...

Tim and Blake for winching me up the side at the dump bump...
    Tim, for encouraging me to go on Hell's revenge - I sure had some major fun. By the way, the way you drive your truck up Potato Salad Hill and Hell's Gate makes it look so easy, it's almost not funny....

Dave, for leading the moderate runs and looking out for everyone...

Eric (fisher1648) and Terry, for helping me wrench on my truck, for encouraging me to try a few things I might not have done, for spotting for me for two days, for the Euro sticker, and for a general good time...

Eric (bigblue76) for your help when my motor wasn'r running so good...

Tony, for the strap on Gold Bar Rim...

John (have you joined yet?), for excellent spotting, encouragement, a good time, and for letting me use your barbeque grill....

It was great meeting all you guys at BB'02, seeing a row of 50 or so K5s line up at the park, seeing how the different rigs work on the trails. I've also learned a lot of what my truck can and can not do, and ended up doing some things I've never done before.

Maybe I need to change my username to lowrider....

Thanks to everyone, I had a blast, but now I'm all out of adrenaline; we have to do this again, looking forward to BB'03, see you there!