Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BB02...

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by K5 NUTT, Aug 25, 2002.

1. K5 NUTT

K5 NUTT 1/2 ton status

Well...just got back from BB02....but unlike 55Willy....i'm not pullin your legs...lol.

It was a great time for all!!! Ran the Moab rim trail friday which includes devil's crack....had to stop 3/4 of the way thru the trail due to a malfunctioning clutch fan...and had to install a eliminator purchased at the carquest there in Moab. We did the meet and greet at the park with at least 50 vehicles...sat morning when we left out of the City Market parking lot to head to the trail head was a wonderful sight...K5's in a line as far as the eyes could see. Robzilla...my bud from Az. had the lucky raffle ticket...#28...it was good for a complete doubler set up from ORD...!!!! There was 27 K5's on the Rusty Nail trail sat...they didn't get off the trail until 9pm or so...all i got via the cb was that steve fox broke a tie rod...and Schnegge rolled his K5..someone blew up a dana 60 stub shaft and i think one transmission let loose. Not to much damage in our med group that ran gold bar rim and golden spike...a guy from glendale recieved a new nickname however..."Strap-On"....he blew out his rear driveshaft and right front hub...i had a spare hub so we at least had one axle spinning....spent the rest of the day winching and straping him out of the trail..but other than that it went just fine! Haven't had time to get any pics out of the camera yet but hopefully tomorrow~! /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

Oh ya...Blender and Heavymetal both damaged their rear driveshafts due to the wheel base that burbs have....

Azblazer

2. azblazor

azblazor 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Doug - good to see you again. Did you guys leave the double whammy after we went down to the crack? We just got back ourselves - sorry we didn't get to talk after friday. See you next year - or maybe next ski season?
    Mark

3. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Hey, don't forget about the crushed beauty rings. -talk about carnage!!! /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif

4. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

Sounds like a good time...*waits for pics to be posted* /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif