Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BB03 guys in Nor-Cal HELP please.

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by MTBLAZER89, Sep 24, 2003.

1. MTBLAZER89

MTBLAZER89 3/4 ton status Premium Member GMOTM Winner

Any body going through the Reno area on their way? Baddog bought a tranny/T-case from me and the guy who was supposed to pick it up is going another route? Just wondering if anybody could help out here. I could meet you on I-80 about 30 miles east of Reno if so. PM me if ya can. TIA /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. MTBLAZER89

Re: BB03 guys in Nor-Cal quick question

ttt

3. MTBLAZER89

Re: BB03 guys in Nor-Cal Help please

So nobody is going this way to Moab huh? Anybody runnin the con on the way to BB? I could also meet somewhere around Tahoe if necessary need to get something worked out.

4. Greg72

Greg72 "Might As Well..." Staff Member Super Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    Any body going through the Reno area on their way? Baddog bought a tranny/T-case from me and the guy who was supposed to pick it up is going another route? Just wondering if anybody could help out here. I could meet you on I-80 about 30 miles east of Reno if so. PM me if ya can. TIA /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Brian,

I think Tony and I can help you out.... our plan (up until about 45 minutes ago) was to take a southern route through Vegas to accomodate some plans I made in that direction.

Those plans changed, so now we can go through the Sierra instead.... might work out nicely for you, and I am always happy to help out my buddy Russ when I can.! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

PM me with more details or whatever...we are still finalizing our trip itinerary. A phone number and street address would help a lot.