Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BB04 Video

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by nvrenuf, Oct 5, 2004.

1. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

So, anybody planning on putting together a video of the event? I'd love to see some of the action! I could care less about editting and such, I'm just looking for something to watch. /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

Those of us that are 2000 miles away would sure like to see what BB is all about. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

2. willyswanter

willyswanter 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I have an hour of video from Saturday run of Pritchett that I will be editing and putting up here. I was going to do a compilation video of Saturday and Sunday but first thing Sunday my camera stopped working /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif

I know there were a couple taking video on Sunday's upper heldorado run so hopefully they will post up. I can host their video as well.

3. nvrenuf

If you (or anyone else) is interested in making & sending out copies I'd be more than happy to send you a few duckys. /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. willyswanter

Well I usually do my video's and then put them on the net so they are free for everyone, plus it doesn't cost me a tape or shipping... If after I get it done and some want tapes I'll make some for the cost of the blank tape and postage...

If anyone has any digital video of the weekend let me know and I'll tell you how you can get it to me if you want it in the video.

5. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

on my shelf i have the bbo2. i would love to have a bbo4 there too /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

i dont think anyone ever made a bb03 did they ? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

6. willyswanter

Nope, someone was going to and asked for everyone to send there video but nothing ever happened...

7. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

What's Metallica?

I do have kids (a teenager still at home so I went trough all that heavy stuff and Metallica dos'nt have any 'older stuff'. it's all in your point of view.

So lets get started!!! I need the raw material. I've got most the stuff that has been posted but need more clips. So start sending me what you got. My internet connecton is fast (cable) so I don't mind pulling things down off the Web or you can E.mail me at ir.mrbill@comcast.net
    or snail mail @

Bill Whittington
    16033 NW Ridgetop Ln
    Beaverton Or. 97006

mr. bill was going to do the bb03 tape , /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif
    dont know what happened /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

8. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

I got a VHS tape from Ryan the dodge guru that was all BB '03. Gotta be 40 minutes or so of footage including Steve's Wheelstand on Pritchett...

Rene

9. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I sent Bill my tape of last year but he bailed because he got married. We sent it on to another guy here but still nothing.
    I really wish someone could make one for this year.
    I didn't bother bringing my cammera this year because I didn't have a co-pilot to take footage.
    I hope someone out there has some tape, that would be cool. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

10. tRustyK5

Well, I don't have anyway of copying the tape I have...but if someone does maybe I'll send it to them and they can send copy's or something. It's not something I watch everyday...

I know Ryan sent out a few copies last year, maybe he still has a few or can make a few more? The footage of Steve's wheelstand is pretty amazing!

Rene

11. nvrenuf

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Been thinking about getting my girls their own combo TV/VCR/DVD thingy. The wife would probably kill me if I got it for to make wheeling tapes. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

12. tRustyK5

MTBLAZER89 is going to make a few copies I think. I'm mailing him my copy...

Rene

13. nvrenuf

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif