Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Bb05

Discussion in 'Blazer Bash' started by tomseviltwin, Jan 17, 2005.

1. tomseviltwin

tomseviltwin 1/2 ton status

Have we talked about a tentative date for this year yet?:p: It's coming up on the time I have to select my vacation week.

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

The last two years it's been the first weekend of October. If that's the case again it'd be Sept 30, Oct 1, Oct 2. (or possibly the 7,8, and 9th)

The weather sure seemed ideal at that time of year...

Rene

3. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

yeah, things are getting better with respect to $... I might be able to make this one...

j

4. paulmoon

paulmoon 1/2 ton status

I'm hope'n to be ready. Will still to put the locker in the rear. Would be good to know dates for sure.

5. OLD DAWG

OLD DAWG 1/2 ton status

It sucks living about 3 hours away and not being able to make it in the past. Maybe I'll have the 1 ton swap done by then. :D

6. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

hey mabye we could follow each other there :D

7. paulmoon

paulmoon 1/2 ton status

That sounds good to me! I have a fair amount of work to get ready, But otta get it done. I'm having trouble with the new fuel pump/fuel lines/pressure to the fuel injectors. PITA. Then need to install the NP205 and then new driveshafts. Then should be in OK shape...... :tongue1: But, my plan is to go, when all that comes together. Hopefully, gas prices aren't too high!! :mad: Knowing the dates would help plan. The weekend of the 15th & 16th (3rd full weekend in Oct) would be bad. That's the weekend of my "On the Hill" refresher for the ski patrol a work on. The first or second weekend would be perfect! Let's hope for that. Keep in touch as we get closer. Maybe a car trailer would be a nice accessory! Paul
    BTW, my son, Jeremy is USN. He's in Saratoga Springs in the Nuclear prototype school there. He's a NUC. Hoping for Subs soon. He is however into Sporty cars now. I bought his K5 Blazer that I'm building now. His loss, my gain. :D