Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BB06 trail selection - please read

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by CK5, Jul 13, 2006.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

2. Chaddy

Chaddy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

3. miniwally

miniwally 1/2 ton status Premium Member

TTT

Get your votes in

4. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

That's what I like to hear. I think a lot of guys get the impression the event is for built rigs only.

5. mrk5

mrk5 The Sticker Guy Moderator Vendor GMOTM Winner Author

I went to Moab for several years in a stock K5 before I ever knew anything about the more difficult trails. There are plenty of easy-moderate trails for stock trucks out there. There tons to see, Arches Nat'l Park, Canyonlands Nat'l Park, and a lot of hieroglyphics. There are a lot of stocker trails around the Canyonlands and a couple in Arches.

Like I said, I never knew some of the difficult trails existed until a couple of years ago.

6. Chaddy

Chaddy 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I go to Moab a few times a year and it's great for everyone! Lots to do other than wheel in Moab but wheelin is just too fun:laugh:

7. miniwally

Damn guys now your letting them know that Moab has mall crawling in addition to hardcore trails.

I strongly encourage everyone to make it to Blazer Bash. The fall in Moab is very nice and there is no better time or place to learn how to drive your vehicle to it's fullest potential. Everything from Stock to buggies have a great time.

8. miniwally

You guys with sheetmetal better speek up! JMS is a hardcore shopper, I hear he is planning trips to the Grand Junction Mall for you already. :wink1:

Come on everybody.
    This is your chance to get some input and voice what you want to do.
    If not we are going to pick your trails for you and that is what is going to get run.
    I know that nobody wants to be that way so get over there and give us some advice on trails to be done. The hardcore stuff is easy to work out and is taken care of. The more moderate trails are plentiful and we need to get everybodies input on what to do. There are far more guys in the Sheetmetal Gang than hardcore crowd so the runs need to be organized a bit more.