Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BDS springs nothing is broke

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by boggerless, Jun 4, 2003.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the shackles , bolts ,nothing is broke. i even checked the depth from the eye bolts ,down to the spring. and they are the same.maybe i got a ganked up spring pack? there was only a frame when i installed the lift. (no engine ,cab,etc.) /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif

2. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

I dont have any help for you, but I saw your other post, and just wanted to let you know that you dont have to start a new post like this, just hit the "reply" button on the other post to keep talking. It will save Steve some valuable $$$. Also, some people might be confused if they only saw this one post. I was at first untill I saw the other one.
    -Harrison

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

[ QUOTE ]
    I dont have any help for you, but I saw your other post, and just wanted to let you know that you dont have to start a new post like this, just hit the "reply" button on the other post to keep talking. It will save Steve some valuable $$$. Also, some people might be confused if they only saw this one post. I was at first untill I saw the other one.
    -Harrison

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree. I was gonna reply to him about this, too. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif Must be a newbie thing. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

4. boggerless

thanks for the advice.this is my wifes computer.i'd rather be outside.

5. boggerless

sorry steve.didn't want to cost you $$$.a thousand pardens from one of your newest members. remember racecar spelled backward is racecar.

6. 87BrnRsd

87BrnRsd 1/2 ton status

One more thing, you will probably get more responses if you post in the tech fourm. That is the "73-91 K5 Blazer, Jimmy, Suburban, Truck, 4x4 forum. That is usually the place to go if you have a question about your truck or a problem. But anyways, welcome to the site man! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif
    -Harrison