Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

BDS Springs

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by **DONOTDELETE**, Aug 21, 2001.

I am looking for a set of 6" front BDS springs. Who deals BDS and where can I get the best price? Any help on this would be nice. Gonna work on lowering the Burb, then a new front shaft, and then steering.

[​IMG]<font color=red>BigBurb[​IMG]
    <font color=purple>I Like my Burb'n on the ROCKS !!
    <font color=black>Imported to Kentucky through military channels !!

1. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

It almost makes me cry that you have to lower it in order to sell it.
    Good luck,
    -Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

2. dawson444

dawson444 1/2 ton status

I got mine locally for a bad price for the spirngs, but no shipping so it beat all the other prices. YJ interprizes in Canada had the next best prices.

Dawson
    Raleigh, NC

88 K5, 6" lift, 36" TSL Radials, 14 Bolt, Rancho 9012s

3. solowookie

solowookie 1/2 ton status

the best place to work with &amp; pricing that I found was a place captcrunch have me a number / web address for...

shoot him a PM, and ask him for the info... (and whatever you do DON'T get the BDS shocks... [​IMG])

<font color=blue> Jeff - may the force be with you</font color=blue>
    <a target="_blank" href=http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff>http://coloradok5.com/gallery/Jeffs-Stuff</a>

4. I'm lowering it to get more trail time out of it ! If it happens to sell then it does !!

5. AGM73k5

AGM73k5 1/2 ton status

Ahhh my bad :)
    Good luck,
    -Aaron

___ __ _ _ ____ __
    AGM73k5 -- ajgm1@yahoo.com

6. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Surprise it's me WK, hey go online with BDS and locate a dealer close I did and found one within 60 miles of Ft Worth. Finished the lift and managed to go out in one day and blow the rear spiders...Idle tube....Lincoln locked the rear and rep-laced the tube with a solid steel one from a earlier model. Later mi amigo
    White Knight

7. Wow I must say that I thought you may have croaked as old as you are !! Ha Ha !! Good to hear from you again. I just got a qoute and it would run me $250.00 plus $49.00 for shipping.That includes two 6" BDS glide ride springs one front box kit that includes bushing &amp; sleeve kit,pair 2 1/2 x4 degree shims,four u-bolts for the front and front &amp; rear brake line adapters. I have the rear springs I will just need new U-bolts when I get rid of my blocks. Shocks too !!

8. Blazer79

Blazer79 1/2 ton status

Well, well, look who crawled from under the rocks!! [​IMG] For the ones who don't know him, he's one of the oldest members around, he gives great advice, he's the original White Knight <font color=red>([​IMG]cheers!!![​IMG]applause!![​IMG]!)</font color=red>

Glad to see you around, WK. Where have you been? I hope you didn't betray us with the Scout [​IMG]. I hope you stay here for good.

<font color=purple>//////
    <a target="_blank" href=http://blazer79.freeyellow.com>blazer79.freeyellow.com</a></font color=purple><font color=black>
    Soon a 454 K5!!</font color=black>
    [​IMG]

9. White Knight

White Knight 1/2 ton status

Well I went to the edge of the crevasse and looked down, liked what I saw hopped in the Blazer...yes Blazer...and drove up and down that sucker just to prove I could. Nah I've been around just not posting...lotz of looking however. You and Big Burb need to get off the OLDEST thing....lol..Still have the Knight...got rid of the the Scout (it was a toy) and now my son has a 1 ton binder in the driveway, Now I see why farmers never got rid of 'em, you can't they just keep showing up.
    LATER
    Veni Sancte Spiritus
    Da Pacem Cordium
    White Knight

10. Brian 89KBlazer

Brian 89KBlazer 1/2 ton status

Welcome back Mike!! Been wondering about you too! Last I heard from you was a computer email virus months ago [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
    Glad you didn't disappear all together! [​IMG]

Brian
    89KBlazer

Build it Right or Don't build it at all!!