Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Be back in a week!!

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Gold Rush, Jul 19, 2002.

1. Gold Rush

Gold Rush 1/2 ton status

It's family vacation time!! Taking the family to San Diego tonight for first leg of our vacation. Saturday at my father-in-law's house, Sunday and Monday at Legoland. Tuesday-Thursday at Disneyland and then back home thursday night again. I might find a computer to check in with you guys once in a while, but I'm supposed to be on vacation so the wife will try and keep me away from a computer. I'm taking my phone number list with but don't have a list for any southern guys.

See ya'll later,
    David

2. NoSmog73

NoSmog73 1/2 ton status

Cool beansdavid have fun and enjoy..Pm me info on the trek when you get back...mike /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

3. gokartergo

gokartergo 3/4 ton status Staff Member Moderator

Have fun... /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

4. The85k5

The85k5 1/2 ton status

ahh u get to go to legoland!!!! lucky /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif /forums/images/icons/frown.gif