Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Beach blast 2004

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Jan 2, 2004.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ok how about we have this years beach blast on may 22nd /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif we can meet friday night and camp out till sunday. we will need a permit from the forest service i can get that no problem. i would like to have more people involved this year /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif what i need help with is getting prizes and getting supplies to set up th courses. we need rebar poles and if anyone would like to buy the padding what works great is those foam long round pads that they sell for swimming pools. we also need lots of kid prizes as well

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

You know I'm up for donating a prize again /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. mudhog

very cool i appreciate it /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. T-ROY

T-ROY 1/2 ton status

Is the 22nd a big event weekend? I think we should stay away from a huge weekend. Too many Jeeps and quads. I'll talk to my boss and see if I can get Brake Systems to donate a little something or another. Is there a place for camp trailers down there? I'm picking up a 24 footer that I plan to use this summer. I've been to the lower part of Sand Lake, but that was years ago. I'm really not familiar with the camp ground. Are we allowed to have a bonfire on the beach? Who wants to see Fumes stumble/wander into a big fire? I'm also thinking big BBQ on Saturday evening, maybe Gartners boneless marinated beef ribs. My mouth is watering just thinking about it. Do you give out awards? If so, I might have a trophy/plaque guy.
    T-roy

5. mudhog

[ QUOTE ]
    Is the 22nd a big event weekend?

[/ QUOTE ] are you talking about the holiday weekend? if so thats the next weekend. if you can get something donated that would be very cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif yes there are places for trailers down there /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif as for the fire not on the beach but we can out where we will be camped for the event /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif a bbq saturday evening would be cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif we didn't do awards last year but it would be cool if we could do them this year maybe a actual trophy for the first second and third place event winners and then maybe ribbons for first second and third individual event winners /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif