Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

beach blast ??????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by mudhog, Jun 16, 2003.

1. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

ok the beach blast is supposed to happen this weekend but as josh pointed out it is supposed to rain this weekend /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif does everyone still want to do it this weekend or should we move it to say july 26th? i have a bunch of good prizes and one that someone is going to be really happy to win /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I'm just waiting to see if i can spill the beans about it or see if it should be a surprise /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif so everyone please post your thoughts do we do it in the rain or move it to july 26th?

2. mudhog

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

I voted to move it to the 26th, even though I can't commit to that weekend, as I *think* Samantha has a soccer tournament (her first) and I doubt I'll miss that. Couldn't do it this coming weekend............ /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

In other words, I have no clue if I'll be there, whichever weekend you end up with! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

4. balzackks84

balzackks84 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I dont want to vote /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif I took this weekend off but if its goig to rain I don't blame anyone if they want to move the date. But if its going to be that weekend in July I can't make it. So I don't know /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

5. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

July 26 would be better for me.
    That would give me some breathing room to get all the stuff I need to do around the house and get the stuff done to the rig.
    That and camping in the rain is not realy all that fun.

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    That and camping in the rain is not realy all that fun.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Wuss /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Campin by yourself in the rain while hunting for deer or elk is fine but cooped up with 3 boys and the ol lady for a couple of days being told how much fun it is over and over is not my idea of fun and games. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    If you are cooped up with just the ol lady then all is good, I suppose ya can find something to do. /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif

8. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

WELL???

9. mudhog

well most people have said to go ahead and move it so it will now be july 26th /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif i don't really want to do it in the rain either just me maybe but not with the wife and kids /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif i will be making a post latter tonight with a small list of what i have gotten for prizes and more details /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

10. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

I had changed my plans anyway. I was down at Lincoln City over the weekend and left my Trailer down there. So if you were going to have it this weekend I was going to drive up from there for the day, but no biggy if your are going to change it, wait for some good weather it will be more fun for everyone. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

11. BadBowtie1

BadBowtie1 1/2 ton status

Ill be able to make in July.

12. 55Willy

55Willy 3/4 ton status

sweet give sme a better chance at making it, not likely but atleast a better chance,LMAO

13. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

The weather wasn't bad at all in Lincoln City this weekend, but we all know summer around here does not start untill July 5th so the weather ought to be really good on July 26th... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

14. mudhog

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

15. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I had to dig a few pages back to actually find what the date of this event was... might want to make this a sticky until it is over?