Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Becareful of paint on the road!!

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by chaka73, May 11, 2000.

1. chaka73

chaka73 1/2 ton status

Feb 17, 2000
    Yesterday when I got off work, I hopped on the freeway and that's when it happened! there was a little car in front of me and a painter was in front of the little car in a little toy*ta pickup he hit a bump on the road and I guess one of the paint cans overturned in his bed and he started spilling a bunch of paint, we were barely going into the freeway so I was doing about 30mph I didnt think much of it I was in a hurry going to 4Wheel parts to exchange a part when I got there I got off the truck and saw that my sides and my tires were all full of white paint and my truck is green, damn! so I got back on the truck and went to an Autozone to buy some overspray remover and it did work thank god, the guy at Autozone told me if I got the license plate I could've gotten my truck painted from the guys insurance but since I was in a hurry I didn't even think about it, anyway guys to make the long story short dont drive in front of a painter's truck or you're in for a messy truck and about an hour and a half of scrubbing to get the paint off.