Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Because I don't know.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by justhorsinaround, Aug 31, 2006.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

How can all these illegals have phony SS Card numbers get away with it? We just had an illegal Mexican assault a high school girl that attended the high school HE WORKED AT. Apparently the outfit that does background checks was "duped."

How hard is it to pull up a Soc. number to find out if it's been issued and if so to who?

Seems to me that if the name comes back Gertrude Engleston chances are it's not an illegal male.

2. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

well, there are laws that prohibit the SS office from giving out information as to what number belongs to who. they are only allowed to tell you if it is a valid number or not. bull**** if you ask me.

3. justhorsinaround

Ko. Well that's a bit of knowledge that I didn't know. Maybe the companies could submit a name with the number and the SS office could tell them if it's right?

4. justhorsinaround

No one else wants to chime in?

5. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

They can tell you if it is a valid SS number but not if it is the number belonging to the person you're asking about.

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

We need a reworking of the legal system . Our forefathers intended the laws to protect good patriotic people ... not people dead to rights guilty .

I say no benefits for non citizens , social security to use names too , and perhaps a revamp of the computer to actually have things flagged when too many jobs at the same hours of the day are paying taxes into an individuals account .

I mean come on , how hard is it in a world where supposedly sent heavy ass computer controlled bricks to the moon is it to simply get a flag that there are more than one fulltime job for a social security number , send a cop to the location , pick up both parties , and bag and tag the illegal .

Maybe implant a sensor in each arrested , easier to identify when recaught etc .

And while we are at it , how about just eliminating those who have overwhelming physical evidence in rape and murder cases . Let the system protect good people . We can cut down on exhalations which emit gasses by disposing of said parties , and save the housing and feeding money so the Democrats can give it away and keep their voting base happy and entitled instead of taxing us .

Won't happen though , we are between stages in the rise and fall of our civilization .

How long do republics last historically ?

7. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

Ill still say just park some good ol boys now on the border with High Powers and a case of Busch Light and tell them to have fun...

Sorry Im biased a town near where I grew up used to be a very nice town. Illegals have overrun it. Its sad when there are WAY WAY more texas licensed plate vehicles in a town in north western IOWA then there are Iowa plates

8. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I'd be there with my toys , but the US isn't letting US .

And I don't mean the government , US aren't letting US . The government is US , at least in theory and before we had a standing army that I am proud of and hope they won't shoot us when told to to keep us from taking it back if it ever comes down to it . Which is what the founding documents are about in the first place .

9. justhorsinaround

One would think that a computer could possibly cross reference said numbers. I don't know. The fact that an illegal got a job at a school really bothers me.